Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I got some new toys to play with!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jjlaughner, Jul 16, 2003.

1. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[​IMG]
    Much needed autotinting welding mask! So far so good.

[​IMG]
    New 4.5" grinder (its about half the size as my old one and the on/off switch is in the back instead of where your hand goes on the old one) I got a few grinding and cutting pads too

And finally
    [​IMG] Standup Sandblasting cabnet! This thing is pretty cool, its not big enough to get a wheel into but for Rusty Indiana weather I will get some good use out of it! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I also picked up a new 2lb sledge hammer! No pic /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

right on very cool congrats /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. jjlaughner

All I need now is a plasma cutter and a band saw, drill press and a tube bender with a notcher...... AAAHHHH damn I'm sad again /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

hey be happy you got cool new toys to play with /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. cegusman

cegusman 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. jjlaughner

I picked up some sheet metal tonight! Expanded metal so I can finish my parts washer bin (tray in the bottom to hold parts up off the bottom), a sheet of 22gauge to fix a rusty spot in the air compressor tank, and some plate straps for a recliner to kickback in after and long days talkin about wanting to do stuff /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Don't ask /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    [​IMG] Intake from a 2.8lt Feiro GT soaking
    [​IMG] my old sandblaster for outside or big stuff

Also found out dad has a chop saw in hiding (in the back of the garage somewhere) for cutting tube and siding /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif