Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

i guess offroading is for rednecks...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by a2b, Aug 18, 2004.

1. a2b

a2b Registered Member

This month in Stuff magazine there is a short interview with Bonnie-Jill Laflin, co-host of the UROC coverage on ESPN2. They only ask her one question about the rockcrawling gig:

Stuff: And what's UROC about?

BJL: "Basically, these guys in big trucks climb up boulders on these difficult courses. They get timed, and they get penalized for knocking over cones. It's a lot of guys from the South, some rednecks. They're good people - if they grew up in a couple of caves, who cares?"

you can email her at
    bonniejill@bonnie-jill.com

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Read about it on PBB. She is also an anti-rodeo shill for PETA also and no longer going to be doing stuff for UROC.

3. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

This Chick ? www.bonnie-jill.com

Shes hot , but I hate celebrity hippies /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4. semper-k-five

semper-k-five 1/2 ton status

I tell ya, there's nothin' worse than hearing weak people talk. I say bring on the next ice age so we can cleanse the weak from the face of this planet!!!!!!!!!

And Bubba, I see it didn't take ya long to snatch that Bush pissin' on Kerry sticker as ur new pic!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Jeromy Gibson

Jeromy Gibson 1/2 ton status

All I can say is that i would take her back to my cave /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

6. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

Ok guys, she is one hot chick! Instead of hoping for a catastrophic event to wipe her off the planet, I say one of us needs to teach her the finer points of off roading to include the joys of riding a 'redneck' hehe ..I think i could get her to pose so we can get her on the cover of the K5 calendar! I volunteer for all duties listed above!

7. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I sent her an email.

8. bajaviking

bajaviking 1/2 ton status

Chicks like that are like lifted 2 wheel drive trucks, they look cool but they ain't good for sh!t. /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

9. semper-k-five

semper-k-five 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Chicks like that are like lifted 2 wheel drive trucks, they look cool but they ain't good for sh!t. /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif