Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I had a distrubing dream last night

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Jan 14, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

and no it wasn't Terri Clark having lesbian sex with me tied up force to watch either.

So I'm sitting there sleeping, done with the counting sheep part and I have a dream and not just any dream, but a 4x4 dream. So let's all go off into the secret cloudy dream sequence.............................

I'm riding the shotgun position in some vehicle rolling down the road. We come to this town and there it is, bigger than Stuttgart. It's a Ford bling bling Expedition jacked up. So I'm looking keenly for the "modifications." This is where I must digress though, y'all know the shackles on the old, old Jeeps, the U-shaped shackles that just slide in and out of the spring hangars? Yes, then you won't have a problem. No, you don't know what I'm talking about, go get yourself learnt then.

This bling bling Expedition is jacked up using the before mentioned shackles, on all sides, both sides of the springs. Now how gay is that? Of course, I had to grab the digital (that I don't have) and take pictures for my brothers and sisters here on CK5. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Sitting there? Counting sheep? Sounds like the worst part of your dream was the beginning of your sleep experience! REM part wasn't all that disturbing IMO... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

A Freudian explaination:

Your dream was all about sex.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    b]I'm riding the shotgun position [/b] in some vehicle rolling down the road. We come to this town and there it is, bigger than Stuttgart . It's a Ford bling bling Expedition jacked up. So I'm looking keenly for the "modifications." This is where I must digress though, y'all know the shackles on the old, old Jeeps, the U-shaped shackles that just slide in and out of the spring hangars? Yes, then you won't have a problem. No, you don't know what I'm talking about, go get yourself learnt then.

This bling bling Expedition is jacked up using the before mentioned shackles, on all sides , both sides of the springs. Now how gay is that ? Of course, I had to grab the digital (that I don't have) and take pictures for my brothers and sisters here on CK5 .

[/ QUOTE ]

4. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

5. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

To funny! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

i had a dream last night that my frineds and snuck into my neighbor's yard and stole the 350 out of his 84 k20 and hid it in my bedroom. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

10. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    the U-shaped shackles that just slide in and out of the spring hangars?

[/ QUOTE ]
    I got a few in the "pile" /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif The old Power Wagons had the same thing.

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

So can you help out with visuals? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif