Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I had so much fun today!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Ddragggon, Nov 10, 2001.

1. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

today was the first time I took my K20 wheeling, and boy, that was WAY TOO MUCH FUN! I didn't get stuck, or take on any exorbanent damadge, but I did get it teetering on 2 wheels twice, and almost crapped myself once.... thankyou to all the AZ guys who came out, and showed me a good time in my truck. next time, I'll have longer brake lines, so I don;t have to constantly worry about them tearing out, and I'll also have some non bald tires...

once again, sorry we missed you Desert Dueler... hopefully be able to catch you next time, and get you up there with us.

-Rich

My truck isn't ugly, you have a skewed sense of beauty

<font color=blue>2007 Ford XLS++ intrepid Ram Superduty 7000 R-type's suck</font color=blue>

2. DesertDueler

DesertDueler 1/2 ton status

Thanks rich. I am ordering the tranny on monday, so if everything goes well it will be done by the end of next week. So maybe we should plan another get to together in dec. or jan. I took it out when I finally got it home, and was just climbing things around the street, and I was amazed at what it can do being locked front and rear now.

86Jimmy 4"&35"MTRs,87 burb 4"&35"MT,69Firebird w/525 hp,and 70GTO live in PHX,AZ<a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/modifierperformance>My vehicles</a>

3. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

I need to do 2 things before I can go out....

1. get my brakelines extended...
    2. Get new tires.... the bald ones worked OK... but not as well as say something with tread pattern on them still.. :-)

January might work for me, but most of december has me swamped through with various family get togethers, as well as work.

-Rich

<font color=blue>2007 Ford XLS++ intrepid Ram Superduty 7000 R-type's suck</font color=blue>

4. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

If it is in early Jan. I might be able to go whellin with you all. I will be home for Christmas break. December could be bad if my team goes to a bowl game.

My Chevy isn't broken, its just out of gas.

5. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

Ddraggon nice to meet you. I had a blast. Jan will work I will have my K5 running by then.

6. CaptCrunch

CaptCrunch 1/2 ton status

Sounds like it went a bit better then the last ime you went out (well at least the last one I read [​IMG]) Sounds like a great time.... anyone get pics?

-Mikey
    1987 Chevy K5 Blazer- 350 TBI
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/captcrunch>http://coloradok5.com/gallery/captcrunch</a>

7. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

this was way better then the last time... I had 4 wheel drive, and didn't have to get towed out by a FJ landcruiser....

I can't wait till next time!

-Rich