Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I had the most HORRIBLE dream about my blazer last night....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by shane74, Jan 27, 2003.

1. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

I dreamt that my /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif was STOLEN!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I dreamt that I was in a small town on my way home from a rafting trip and I had to stop for a map (yep, I'm lost even in my dreams!). So I pulled into a little place to buy a map. I got to talkin' to the lady at the counter (she was kinda a hottie!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif) and the next thing I know some old drunk guy walks up to me and says "hey wasn't that you that wuz drivin' the big black blazer?" I said "yeah, why?" He said "'cuz it's gone now, and you ain't the one drivin' it!"
    It scared me awake!! It felt so real I HAD to get up and check to make sure it was still there! Funny, my wife and kids weren't anywhere to be found, and that didn't bother me near as much as my blazer being stolen /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif... Anybody else ever have one of those?? /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

I get funny dreams sometimes before a big event. Like about a week before Moab, I'll have dream that I drove 8 hours to get there but forgot to put to Blazer on the trailor or I get there and cant find the trails or the camp ground or other stupid stuff like that. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

Whoa thats wierd, I had a dream this morning that I had just got my Jimmy back from getting the bumpers installed and getting re-painted that it was stolen, drving through a mud pit and then rolled /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I was crying in my dream /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Thank God it was only a dream /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i have dreams were i go out my door and my blazer is not in my parking spot and i go out and look for it and then go back in the house to call the police and its back in my spot /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif i have those all the time /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

5. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

I HATE THOSE!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

6. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

i've had about 5 stolen blazer dreams and in most of them i can fly and watch them get away! and one time they rolled it /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif