Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I had the weirdest darn dream about you guys last nite.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 4GUNZ4X4Z, Aug 9, 2003.

1. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

Like it says. I had a dream that I drove to California, somewhere east of San Diego and I went to ChevyHuny's house for a visit. I don't know if thats where she lives, but in my dream she did. Anyhow it was like a get to the know the members trip. I stayed the nite at her and her families house, slept on the couch, got up the next morning and drank a pepsi. She asked me where I was going next and I said either San Diego or Las Vegas. She said such and such lives in San Diego (someone with a 72 in their name?)and I said then thats where I was going to go.

There was a little more to my dream, but that was the just of it. Is that not the weirdest dream? Does that mean I'm on this site to often? I mean come on dreaming about taking a member visiting trip is kinda weird if you ask me. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif I think it was set off by Rene, something I read from one of his post/replys about being 2 years since his trip to Texas(?) and back. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

2. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

i think your pizza was too spicy last night...lol

3. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

Where you making motor noisies in your sleep too ?

4. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    I think it was set off by Rene, something I read from one of his post/replys about being 2 years since his trip to Texas(?) and back.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

You are definitely OD'ing on CK5 lately Michael!

Rene

5. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Well you were close. I do live in the west. Just northwest. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Way up here where there are too many trees and too much rain. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif