Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I had this cool dream last night...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Dec 4, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I was hanging out at a gas station with my friend and my dad, and I noticed that my Explorer had a full internal roll cage that I hadn't noticed before... and all the glass was removable... so I took it all off except the windshield... and decided I might as well not lock my doors anymore because people could just take off my window with a screwdriver and steal all my stuff...

A big old Chivvy came up... it was lifted a couple inches with big fat tires... when the guy went in the gas station I got in his truck, started it, and drove forward about 5 feet... then got out, and the guy didn't notice...

That's all I can remember right now... there were a lot of other big trucks there...

Kinda reminds me of a dream I had once where one of the car dealerships in town was selling a bunch of monster truck things... there was on old skool Mercedes on 50 inch tires and an Explorer and stuff... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

HAHA, sounds interesting. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

thats realy funny. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    For a second i thought you were going to say that you took the exploder out desert racing and schooled people /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

nah he kept it realistic, drive the chevy and don't worry about the ford being stolen since no one wants to.

5. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    nah he kept it realistic, drive the chevy and don't worry about driving the ford since it probably dont run

[/ QUOTE ]