Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I had to stop dodging the Sheriff......

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MOABDADC22, Mar 17, 2003.

1. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

I got an e-mail from the Sheriff (Yes, The head Honcho). He says that he wants to see me about something I did /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif???. I am racking my brain trying to remember how and when I screwed up. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

So, I go in and see him. (I was smart enough to "happen to drop in" with my wife and kids.....so he can not yell at me too bad /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif)

Well. long story short, Do you all remember last November when I told you about the fire I ran into?? Well, They gave me this along with a little pin. I thought it was pretty cool.

Sorry for the size of the picture.

2. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

Man I love it whem things work themselves out like that. Boss is hound'n ya and your trying to figure out what the hell ya did wrong and just before you break you find out it was something you did right.

Good Going. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Cool beans, man! Soooo, you're name is Fife, eh? I bet you never hear the end of that one from your co-workers... /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif </font>

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

That's cool. Congrates on the award. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Great job there Rob! Gotta tell ya, out of all the places I ever broke down in, Laramie was the best. I was treated well by the police, the tow truck driver and the mechanic who fixed my 66 GTO. Even the guy who picked me up from the side of the freeway and took me into town was great.

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

CONGRATS!!

You guys don't get enough atta-boys and recognition. THANK YOU! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Way to go!

See, good guys don't always finish last!

Keep up the good work.

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sorry, but I gotta say it ..........

Are you related to this guy?

[​IMG]

Deputy Barney Fife

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

That is awsome, many congrats to you...................

I HAVE to ask this..............how much ribbing do you get for having the same last name as Barney??? And do you nail them in the Common Peronial followed by a brachail stun (just for distraction of course) before you really pound on them. PPCT..........
    /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    John

10. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Congrats!!

11. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

congrats on a job well done /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Congrats /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    Soooo, you're name is Fife

[/ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Are you related to this guy?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats Just Wrong.........

Ya'll beat me too it
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. 70jimmy

70jimmy 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Released from Pueblo, told I belong in Southpark
    Nice Job Moab,
    I hate it when they call you in and you have to recall all the stuff it might be about.

Used to have a supervisor that would call you in and say so Why dont you tell me about it. He didn't need to see you about anything just messing with ya. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

14. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Right on man! That's awsome.

Congrats! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Sweet, Bob, it's about dern time... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    <font color="green"> Cool beans, man! Soooo, you're name is Fife, eh? I bet you never hear the end of that one from your co-workers... /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, the guys/gals I work with stopped that years ago. Now, every drunk that is able to read my name tag thinks he/she is the first person to come up with some "Barney Fife" joke /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif. I swear to God, I want to choke the $hit out of some of them /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif. (but not you people.)

17. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Now, every drunk that is able to read my name tag thinks he/she is the first person to come up with some "Barney Fife" joke

[/ QUOTE ]
    And they get introduced to Deputy Cage huh? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. loudnowlouder

loudnowlouder 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Now, every drunk that is able to read my name tag thinks he/she is the first person to come up with some "Barney Fife" joke

[/ QUOTE ]
    And they get introduced to Deputy Cage huh? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

They get to meet Deputy Bootinyerass! LOL! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

20. rebelrockin

rebelrockin 1/2 ton status

Besh Wishes And Congradulation Job Well Done. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif