Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

i hate allergies.......

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by muddysub, Jun 4, 2006.

1. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

ive never had allergies of any kind up until last year, i dont know what happened but i guess im getting old... lol my tonsils are swelling up and they hurt really bad. i keep coughing sneezing and hacking up yellow/green stuff... now ive got a fever too... ugh, ive never felt this horrible. im calling my doctor tomorrow. i hope its just allergies...

2. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

I am no where close to being a Dr... But I've had my fair share of lung infections since I have asthma and am prone to them... Most of the time if you are bring up muscus with color, there is probably some type of infection.. :(

Having congestion in your lungs sucks....

3. muddysub

yeah i hope not... like i said tomorrow im callin the doctor...

4. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

I didn't have any allergies until my teens. Then after a long day of hauling hay, I noticed my eyes were all teared up and puffy, and my nose was running. I didn't think too much of it then.. but after that I started get all jacked up. I lived with allergies for about 20 years, and started getting the shots for them a few years ago. I'll probably stop taking the shots in about 6 months. I don't get effected by the old stuff anymore.. but every once in a while, somethin gnew will blow in and I get a little stuffy from it. Ragweed was the main problem for me.. that stuff would tear me a new a-hole every time it blew in. The only thing the shots have not stopped out-right is the mountain cedar. I still get congested every winter from that. It seems to be a little better though.. so maybe the shots will finally get rid of it too.

5. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

had'um for years, yea they suck. not only do I have your typical pollen type allergies but food allergies too. I still eat the food I should'nt but it does affect me. bannana's, tomato's, avacado's, walnuts, calalope, just to name a few. I eat plenty of the first three though. doctor said I should not eat anything I am alergic to though. oh well I want to die happy.

6. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

I'm in a similar boat. On top of my normal allergies, I have recently(within the last year or so)became lactose intolerant. :( Man, this sucks! I haven't drank alot of milk since I was a kid, but I used to eat a lot of cheeses.. :( Te lactaid pills help usually and now I drink 8th Continent soy milk.. But I cant eat ice cream. :mad: Oh well I guess that hels me loose weight. :D

7. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

I am suprised im not lactose intolerant, that will suck if I ever get that alergic reaction. I love milk and dairy products :D .

8. muddysub

i dont drink milk anymore, but i do likes me some icecream, especially right now with my throat hurtin so bad.