Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I Hate Computers That Are Not Mine

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Mar 19, 2004.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

For almost the last week, I've been surfing on my brother's computer, and for a few days before that, my dad's. I left mine in CA since I didn't have room to bring it out and I've got to say using another person's computer is just wrong. The mouse usually sucks, the resolution isn't to your liking. It's like fondling that 30 year old methhead that looks 60............. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

whaaaaaaaaaaa....

ive noticed lately that a lot of law enforcement officers whine a lot.. maybe its because the dickhead gave me a ticket for taglights out and when i got home and checked, they were on...

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    whaaaaaaaaaaa....

ive noticed lately that a lot of law enforcement officers whine a lot.. maybe its because the dickhead gave me a ticket for taglights out and when i got home and checked, they were on...

[/ QUOTE ]

Bite me you whinny a** civilian /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

I'd probably just given ya a warning since it's less paperwork and less time wasted on whiners and more time to hunt for bad guys....................

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. Confedneck

the dickhead gave me a 9$ fix it ticket that i have to have signed by another officer.. wtf with that? and i still have to pay a $62 ticket for fishing without a freshwater license.. arghh

5. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

The worst part is when the damn thing crashes while you are sitting at it. Then all of a sudden YOU frapped the computer. Not like it's been waiting all these years to crash and just decided to do it now. No... It's got to be all your fault. I don't like using other peoples computers or vehicles. That's when they decide to crap out... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

6. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    I don't like using other peoples computers or vehicles. That's when they decide to crap out... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Or the owner forgets about all the problems it had before you borrowed it and blames them all on you, even when you fix 90% of the problems /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    the dickhead gave me a 9$ fix it ticket that i have to have signed by another officer.. wtf with that? and i still have to pay a $62 ticket for fishing without a freshwater license.. arghh

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like you have an aversion to obeying the law like a civilized, productive member of society. First it's no fishing license, then it's no tag light; next thing anyone knows you're a guest of the county for having carnal knowledge of farm animals. You definately need an intervention before we lose you to stupidity and criminality.

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

8. Confedneck

ehh the fishing one i can deal with, but wtf with the taglight ticket, they work fine?... anyways, you're the one who makes love to sheep, shall i conjur up the portrait of you with your lover?

9. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Now those photos of Bubba and farm animals are not proven to be real yet... Tests still have to be done...

For instance,,,
    [​IMG]

This alledged photo of Bubba and his bride just doesn't meet the test of poundage here. I think Bubba is a lot bigger and has no beard...

I think there are a few more alledged photos of Bubba. Let's look shal we? If you have one post it here...

10. Confedneck

[​IMG]
    bigger, no beard and more body hair??