Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I hate fedex!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RingMaster4x4, Mar 15, 2005.

1. RingMaster4x4

RingMaster4x4 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Well I have been watching the scratch and dent superlift Ebay site for awhile now and I ran across a auction for 1 of the springs I want for the front of my blazer and I order it and what happens to it the ****s at Fedex lose it.:mad: how to you lose a 4' spring???????????:confused: (I bet is was stolen by the delivery person):mad: I have always had problem with Fedex here is texas. I don't know what the deal is but now I have to wait for Superlift to reply and see what they tell me. :frown1:

2. RingMaster4x4

sorry for the rant thanks

3. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

I ship Fed-Ex every week and have not lost a package yet. I hope that I don't run into the same problems you've had. My Rep will get his ass handed to him. You should have received a tracking number for your shipment that you could follow up on, all our customers get them by e-mail.

When I pack our I imagine it will be dropped, kicked, tossed, run over, so I box it to meet those criteria. On top of the Fed-Ex computer label I add my own large type address label that a blind man could read. If the box is an odd shape then I use a lot of tape so it does not bust open.

Most of the problems I've had with loss receiving shipments were due to substandard packing by the company or an incorrect address. I've had two boxes come in from Summit with pieces missing, usually heavy items like your springs. I have had packages stolen right from the front of our home too.

The best advice I can give is to get hold of one person at FE that you can deal with repeatedly. Then stay on top of them until you get some results.

There's nothing quite as frustrating as a missing box.

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

I refuse to use fedex. I've used them like 20 times and out of that 20 times, only 3 times have went without a hitch :mad: I've NEVER had a problem with ups.

5. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Tazz,

didn't you just lose a big piece of glass a few months back? Whatever happened with that deal?

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I alway track the package. Fedex passed me by twice trying too deliver a flatbed scanner, LOL. So it took a extra week to get to me. Fedex seams too have the lower prices, so I do use them alot.

7. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Nope, the last time fedex was used(I had no choice in that matter as the stuff was shipped to me)fedex lost a set of springs. Coming from Texas to Oregon. I finally ended up getting the springs.....2 months later after they just about made a stop in every flippin state in the united states :mad: :mad: :mad:

8. MTMike

MTMike 1/2 ton status

I HATE Fed Ex as well!!

One time I paid for something to be deilvered 2nd day. I followed the tracking number and saw that it was in town on the 2nd day (Friday before Labor Day), but it's status was "Not scheduled for delivery until [the day after labor day]" I went down there and pitched a bitch and they said "Oh, no problem sir, let us go find it" 20 minutes later the 2 people there came back said "Oh, we can't find it back there... sorry" So I asked to speak to a manager, he came out, I explained everything to him and he goes back, looks on the floor right next to the door to the warehouse, reaches down, picks up the box and goes "Here you go"

Something like this has happened a few other times as well... I absolutely hate the way they do business, and prefer UPS or even the Post Office to Fed Ex ANY day.

9. RingMaster4x4

It is sad to see that this is the way Fedex works but it make me feel better that I am not the only one.

10. protechk5

protechk5 1/2 ton status

yeah i only use fedex when shipping heavy sutff, much cheap than ups or us mail for that

11. RingMaster4x4

Well just heard back from superlift and they are sending out a NEW spring. :grin: I hope Fedex does not lost it too.:blush:

12. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

... then the FedEx guy will have a PAIR of springs, just as he planned... :D

13. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

:haha::haha::rotfl:

14. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

UPS lost a 70 pound set of tube doors for Kyle Pope once

15. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

I think the mailman reads some of my magazines for awhile before delievering them. They seem a little late every now and then.

16. Resurrection_Joe

My dad was a rural carrier for a long while

He did some odd things

*ahem*

17. Jonny-K5

Jonny-K5 1/2 ton status

do tell!:D id love to hear some stories

18. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

fed ex does a great job dropping off our patroll checks. every tuesday holiday or not. now ups???? i odered a cell phone a few years ago and had it sent to work so it wasn't stolen off my porch. the add. is 21000 west 8 mile southfield MI. they took it to 21000 w telegraph southfield MI. wich doesn't exist. so the driver droped it off at the closest add he could find 21255 telegraph:confused: i called with the routing number and they (ups) gave me the name of the guy who signed for it. he said it went upstairs to an office. they sent it to rochester MI about 22 miles away. i finally drove there and got it.WTF?? just get close eh with ups.:mad:

19. Resurrection_Joe

I'd hate for my dad to come off as wierd as me, so just use your imagination

Although I can tell you, one time, his truck caught on fire, he got out, kicked it, beat it out, burnt his hadns, and went back to delivering mail

He was THE guy who delivered to the reservation too, nasty place

20. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

:bow: :bow: :bow: a real delivery man.:D