Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I HATE FORDS!!! ANYONE NEED SOME AMMO TO HATE FORDS MORE?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by darkshadow, Dec 16, 2003.

1. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

OK I REALLY NEED TO VENT HERE!!!!!
    I really hate fords always have but today.... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif All i wanted to do was drive home and a stupid furd! decided to drive right out in front of me from the left looking complitly the other way, and then stopped completly in MY lane so i decided not to kill her and swerved, took all the impact on my drivers side front. So i now have a bent frame, killed bumper,door, grill, and probably rad support. Since i was way higher that that stupid FURD ranger i destrode the box, snaped the leafs and tore the drive shaft off. If it wasent a crying girl, and me being a nice guy ( i really am/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif) i would have set it ablase /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I meen i just got this ( my first) k5 /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifIt has all new body and over 17,000 grand put in(Canadian) oh man this burns me. And i lose hours because i cqant get to work tomorrow!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifI HATE FORDS /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

yea im not so much of a ford fan and i know ur just pissed right now..i sure as hell would be......but its really just a dumb ass driver whos not paying attention..to many of them, so cant really blame it on the ford THIS time, but if it makes ya feel better /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

but seriously i know what u mean..i came THIS close to side swiping a BMW...ive thought about it over 100 times and i cant imagine still, how you can miss a big blue truck on ur right hand side when its RIGHT NEXT TO YOU...and proced to go into the next lane /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif he saw me after he was about an inch away from my truck!

3. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

So, are you free and clear from all fault? Or might it sneak up and bite you in the ass?
    -Andrew /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

4. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

bummer dude, but nobody got killed, its not your fault, and you meet a cutie. it will all work out ok.

5. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

no he only charged /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif her with failing to yeald and a driveway! but its total her fault and her bill so ill have it checked out tomorrow and have it brought back up to snuff. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif And aas far as the cutie gose.. first married... second, i would go to jail for that one i think /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif and nobody needs to go off on woman drivers because we know ha ha j/k /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Hey wanted to know are there many woman k5 owner/drivers on here?

6. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

yea there are quite a few female drivers here.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i hate idiots, i had some wanna be diva fly down the on ramp in her mercedes. she looked at me like i should mve (i was in the center lane)anyway she had that get outta my way HONEY,iss gott's the bling,so i pushed her back on the shoulder and then the grass. F.U. BIAAAATCH. hell i'll change into grandma's lane so she can get on easy,but if some chick think's i owe it ti her just cuz she looks good,B.S.i'm not getting any favors so she;s just another idiot i have to deal with on the road. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

8. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

any woman in a good truck is an instant hottie!!! /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif i always would like to see a woman just tearing trough mud in a good truck /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. RingMaster4x4

RingMaster4x4 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I feel your pain. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif just this past weekend I had a lady in a new Ford hit my Chevelle that I just bought about two months ago, /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif but the damage is on where as bad as yours. I hope that everything pans out for you.

10. 99firehawk

99firehawk 1/2 ton status

Its very easy to avoid situations like this, 1/2 c-channel bumpers or 4inch cocrete filled cast iron pipe bumpers. walk away without a scratch every time. hope everythign works out for ya.

11. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

So how is that Fords fault?Do you blame gun companies for shooting deaths too?

Just askin /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ford= /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

hey iv lived arond guns all my life and i only nerlly killed someone twice!!!! (kidding) my 4x4 buddy has a 95 150 srate six 4 inch lift overall body/suspention and 33 wrangler mtrs so i do have a little more respect for them now... /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif and no not really the furds fault but i really needed to vent figured my fellow k5ers would suport me right?

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    and no not really the furds fault but i really needed to vent figured my fellow k5ers would suport me right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just the narrow-minded Kool-Aid crowd............. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. gravdigr

gravdigr 1/2 ton status

I once backed into the front of a 57 chevy truck with our ford flatbed once. Was parked right in my blind spot and I didn't notice him pull in there. Thing is I backed a good 25' real slow and he just sat there and watched, never yelled or hit the horn (my window was open). Luckily for my the truck was not inspected and rather than have a town cop come check out the accident he told me to get lost. But it was that damn ford flatbeds fault I tell ya!

15. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

see see!!!!! it the fords fault the ford made me do it !!!!! well at least you got off no proplem!!! good for you /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

I dont support your rant but I do feel your pain as to the injury of a loved one /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

17. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

hes not being serious haha just venting. It was Ford's fault my dad's truck spun posi in the rain last year and I took out a telephone pole!

18. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

if it helps any, we scrapped three fords in last few days and minimum of five more are going soon also, altgether we have scrapped a billion fords around here.

19. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

ok just a bit of an update here /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif well the girl managed to do a good chunck to my truck /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif, as i thought ds fender, bumper, rad suport, grill, light assembly, bent frame, a stering stab;izer, verioust other stuff brackets, ect. all totals.......5800 bucks!!!!!(cnd) /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif this is going to be really close because, i have an 88 blazer. The book value can be that good, i have an aprasle for 5500, /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif so if they write it of the also have to give me the taxes on the value ( so i am told) and that will work out to about the same. But i am gunna fight because the truck hase 17,000 in it all new body, 4 inch suspention lift, rebuilt; transfer case, tranny,rear end, and a new rear drive shaft ( some one stole it) i really really hope i dont lose the truck. and as far as buying it back to fix it i have no room to work on it, and need a car so if i buy it i cant fix it because i dont have money to fix it and buy a car, and can't fix it right away, and very much need a car as i work an hour away and am unable to car pool. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

20. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

that does suck dude.you'll make it bro, i've been through alot worse.hell i lost my driver's license(to many points), my truck got smashed,when my girl friend of 3 years found out she kicked me out.no were to go and nothing to drive. HONEST TO GOD 3 WEEK's BEFORE CHRISTMAS.that was a bizzare year.all good now. house,kids, dogs, trucks,etc. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif