Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I hate idiots !!!!!!!!!!!! Arse ended at a stop light.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Aug 9, 2005.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Got ass ended at a stop light by some dumb**** in a POS Furd Ranger. Got I hate idiots !!!!!! This is just ****in' great. The El Camino id down and now thw Alero is all ****ered up !!!!!! Pics comming soon.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2005
  2. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

Well, at least it sounds like you're ok?

3. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

i know dude, its crap, tell me about it, ppl are idiots behind the wheel, they dont pay attention they dont look both ways before darting across an intersection, alot of the times they only look to the right and then poof they go for it, its dumb as hell

ppl are freakin retarded behind the wheel

dumbasses

ive been rear ended once, it was back in 1994 when i was 16 and i was sitting at a stoplight near here minding my own business waiting for it to turn green and this idiot in an 80 something olds delta 88 RWD jsut plain ran into the back of the truck and it took out his grille and such, we got stuck together the nut on bottom of my trailer ball on my bumper go rammed behind the top ledge of his bumper so we had to both back up to this gas station parking lot and jump up and down on his car hood to get us unstuck

what a retard, he was too damned preoccupied with waving at some other idiot 90 degrees from him and not paying attention to his driving at all

i saw him in the rearview mirror coming but it was too late by then

thats the only accident ive ever had, it didnt evne scratch my truck but it was a 100 dollar beater anyways,

although ive had billions of CLOSE calls

i tell ya

once i DAMN near got broadsided by a damned semi tractor that blatantly and totally RAN a stopsign at an intersection i was free and clear to pass through with no stop,

that was a CLOSe one

and then last year this damned school bus! i was travling down state street minding my own business it was time for school to be out and buses were iut and about, well this moron schoolbus driver decides to run this stopsign at the end of this other street that turns onto the street i was travling down and swing out REAL far and i was gonna have a school bus ON TOP of me driver side and all, if i hadnt of yanked the car into the ditch to avoid it
    (street he was coming down merges with the other one at an agle, after the stopsign which is at the bototm of a steep hill)
    and if i was to have a risk of having a heart attack or something in this life then right then was one of those times it could have happened, i tell ya what, my heart was raaaaaaaaacing! damn.. :O
    and ppl wonder why sometimes i seem pissed off in/at life,
    well its because of morons/incidents like this!

nevertheless i got the bus number and immediately called the school, in quesztion and i did some ass chewing!
    so that driver is gone i know, that was some BS right there, and i wasnt evne in my own car at the time either, it wouldk have been a real mess, some kids might have been hurt bad let alone me being crunched run over, and an innocent persons car woudl have been totalled out for sure, and so forth.
    one of these days someones gonna get hurt real bad at that intersection, because morons continue to just run that particular stop sign, all the time, every day,
    its insane,,.

ppl are just plain stupid, especially whne it comes to driving, no wonder insurance premiums cost what they do and everything, ppl do it to themselves, and they wonder why..

good luck

4. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Did he at least have insurance?

5. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Don't drive yourself crazy over it.
    Complete destruction of my old Mopar by rear ending at a red light is what inspired me to never pour money and effort into a daily driver again, and not be too upset when it does happen to my daily driver.

If you're not injured, and insurance will cover it and the rental vehicles, it's not worth getting too pissed about.

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Yes, just got off the phone with both ours and his insurrance companys. Gotta wait for a adjuster now.

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Thanks for telling me that now. I did swing on him, but he was too fast for me. I feel bad about that.

9. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

I guess 3500 in damages.

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I don't know if there is any structure damage or not, It seams too drive okay. But we'll find out when the body shop takes a look at it.

11. cbbr

That's great news. As long as no one was hurt (in the wreck or after :D ) and the insurance will cover it, it is just a minor PITA. No insurance, injuries or lawyers are a major PITA. Neck ok? :D

12. cbbr

Well Bob, I guess $3,501.00 :D

13. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Yeah, I'm happy no one was hurt also. I'm okay, and my mother was with me and she's okay. Couldn't care less about the idiot that rear ended us.

14. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Climbed under the Alero with a flash light. I don't see any structure damage, appears too be just the right quater panal, gas filler door, right tail light assembly, and bumper cover.

15. google

google 1/2 ton status

$1 Bob

16. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Holy hell, that's rough.

My friend had a similar incident, but both quarters, bumper, and decklid were screwed. Insurance ended up totalling the car because it would cost more to fix than to buy another.

I'm gonna guess $4k in damage.

17. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

That would really suck !!!!!! I like this car alot. It's a GLS, that's the top of model for the Alero. It's low milage for a 2000. Just barely over 50,000 on the clock. 3.4 V6, leather seats, drives like a dream. Just put new tires on a couple of weeks ago week.

18. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Have them check it on a frame aligner, just to be sure.

19. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Okay. Uni-body car, but will ask.

20. cbbr

we need to start a betting pool.