Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I hate Inbred hillbillies!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by skratch, May 24, 2004.

1. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

My freaking inbred idot hillbilly neighbors parked their freaking peace of [darn] car so close to my truck that I cannot get in the drivers door, then they call the Sheriff, pissed him off and have him make me move my truck since it's so close to their car! The worst part is their [darn] car was in my parking spot to being with.
    I'm gonna kill the [darn] bitch!

Then I'm gonna call childrens services on her for locking her kids out of the house all the time!

She moved in less than 6 months ago and is [darn] with everyone around here!
    She is going down.
    She wants to play hard ball well, she picked the wrong person to mess with! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

She had the cops so damm pissed that they were swearing at me! Dammit I didn't do anything wrong!
    Why is it that when a cop is in a bad mood he gets to treat a person like [darn]? And anything the person says in their own defense is mouthing off to the officer?

I don't hate cops, I know the guy was pissed but to take it out on me was just wrong. Take it out on the crack head child beating bitch that called you out here in the first place! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Sorry I just had to rant! I hate inbreeders!

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Why is it that when a cop is in a bad mood he gets to treat a person like [darn]? And anything the person says in their own defense is mouthing off to the officer?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because we can and that's just the way it's done. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Seriously, I hate that too. I've been on the receiving end and it just wasn't fun. When I pissed at the world, I just shut down. I was like this last night cause I'd broken my mag pouch, had a back-up call and someone ran a stop sign in front of me (and the call got cancelled 5 seconds later /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif) and after one traffic stop, I had half a billion damn bugs on the inside of the my car. The only civilians I talked to last night was one guy I stopped for speeding, he was coming back from fishing and was driving a 4x4 (tire size change, speedo whacko), so that was good.

Maybe you should find a number to Springer and see if they won't come kidnap your neighbor.......... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

Nope, Springer would be just to easy for her.

She's verbally abusive to her kids, and constantly locks them out of the house. I got that on video, her son went on a destructive rampage and broke all their patio furniture that time.
    So I'll let Children's Services do it's job there and investigate her (that oughta make life fun for a bit)

And every time she's outside she does nothing but curse at me and my kids so I think I'll just keep pushing her buttons and see just what kind of self control she's got.
    Then the Sheriff can come out here and deal with her.

Maybe if the rest of the neighbors keep complaining about her behaviour too, they'll finally just evict her!

I got a lot of respect for Law Enforcement, you guys have to put up with a ton of [darn] everyday. I just can't stand it when some take out their bad moods on others. (Unless they deserve it)

4. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

don't push her much if at all, maybe do a little thing or two you know might piss her off but don't say or blatantly do anything. She seems manipulative enough to try and turn that into something big. Video tape is always hard to fight /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

5. fatboy

fatboy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I hate Inbred hillbillies

[/ QUOTE ]

is there another kind lmfao

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif