Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

i hate it when...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by arq, Jun 20, 2002.

1. arq

arq 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/icons/mad.gif i hate it when i don't have my tools cause i lend them out and still haven't gottem returned, when i have to work on my blaze out in the dirt and have a rock poking my back, when it's hotter than hell and have no shade to work under, when i bang my hand using that pipe wrench to take the u-bolts out, when i get stuff in my eye while under my blaze then get up really quick and bang my head. when i get mad and start throwing stuff and can't find it when i look for it. makes me want to want to give it all up. but when i finish the job, i'm a happy camper. gotta build me one of them garages now...

ARQ.

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Funny how they never show that technique on 'Trucks'...everything fits the first time, works perfectly out of the box and the right tool drops into their hands all clean and ready to go /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

Rene

3. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

They should come film an episode at my house sometime, and keep it uncensored

4. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Well if you work like I do it should be funny as hell and prolly R-rated for language and violent scenes! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Rene

5. Blazer_Boy

Blazer_Boy 1/2 ton status

Yeah, they could sell it like those Too Hot for TV tapes of Cops and Jerry Springer. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

6. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

There is nothing like throwing a tool into the street and calling it every name in the book..Ahhh what a relief! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

7. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

exactally, plus there would be the "Dont try this at home techniques"

8. chulisohombre

chulisohombre 1/2 ton status

they could call it "backyard mechanics,a day in the life of."rated r for exp;icit scenes and violence against your bowtie.haha.ive kicked it a couple of times

9. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

What do ya mean garage! Don't ya mean Barn so that you have enough room and height for your rig! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

10. XHitman396

XHitman396 1/2 ton status

"When Good Tools Go Bad: The Cresent Wrench Story"

11. trailblazer87

trailblazer87 1/2 ton status

Mine won't fit in the garage, I have a nice concrete pad in front of the garage, its really nice when it rains. Thank God for a nice comfy creeper. I try to put the tools on the shady side of the truck so they don't get to hot, of course there is that bunch of tule reeds from the canal that got stuck right in front of the gas tank so that everytime I rake my knuckles I end up with a face full of muddy canal grass /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

12. arq

arq 1/2 ton status

and i though i was the only one /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif
    i feel better now

ARQ.

13. txbartman

txbartman 1/2 ton status

My g/f has learned to come out and check on me every so often if it gets too quiet. If she hears tools flying (landing actually) and cussin', she knows all is okay. If it gets too quiet, she checks one me.

I have more than once sat on my creeper and flopped back on it to slide under the rear end only to bang the living crap out of my head on the hitch! She knows if I am too quiet and not moving, that I probably hit my dang head and knocked myself out (again). Can't tell ya how many times I have gone to get in my rig and stood up too straight on the door sill and damn near knocked myself out by hitting my head on the inside of the door frame! She doesn't get as scared now when shee looks out the kitchen window and sees my sprawled out in the yard. She knows to go get the smelling salts and a bag of ice!

14. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

hahaha tell me about it..i hate that show..its the bigest bunch of bullsh*t ever!..those guys i tell ya..wonder what they would do if they actualy broke there nail on the show while "working" /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif ...lol

Bryan

15. 74k5inVA

74k5inVA 1/2 ton status

lol, my g/f doesn't even leave the scene. she sits in a chair with an umbrella over it, iced tea in the cup holder, and smelling salts in hand. She wants me to start wearing a football helmet when i walk /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif