Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I hate ladders...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Jul 9, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

and the janitors at work think I'm gonna climb one to help them clean the chandeleir again... Don't think so... I did that earlier this year thinking it wouldn't be a big deal... That's when I realized I HATE ladders... This like deathly fear of falling off or something... So screw that... It's technically my job, but no way I'm gettin on that ladder again... maybe if they hold a gun to my head... Told them to find someone else, but I think they thought I was joking... So we'll see what happens tomorrow morning /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Anyway, just thought I'd mention that... If you need help shingling your roof, don't call me /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5 more till 1000 btw... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

2. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

you lil post whore. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

who you callin a WHORE you raging pile of mutilated, carbonated, irrigated, fumigated, mother of pearl buying sack of wild chimp balls?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

4. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

WHORE! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

AND just who in the hayyyyyyyyyyy-ell do you think YOU are?

Callin me a Whore in my own post... I oughta take my whore ass to your hood and bust up on some mofo's callin me a whore...

No whore-ism's going on here... other than YOU of course... YOu are the biggest WHORE in all the land!!!!!!

In fact, you are the top whore trying to rack up some posts there so you can beat me out... I see how you are... You just wait till I'm all up in yo fizzace, then we'll see who the WHORE is!

Let's go wheeling to settle this, winner wins, loser... doesn't... Meet me at the mall, and I'll show you what curb krawlin is all about, foo!!!!!

6. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

ahhh... yeah.... this isn't working out for me... I'm gonna have to go ahead and ask you to refrain from... doing that... mmkay?

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I still hate ladders... Let's go ahead and try to remember to stay on topic here, mmkay? If we could do that, that'd be greeeaaaat...

8. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Ummmmmmm, i lost track on what the topic was in the first place..................was there a topic /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    I hate padders...So I'm gonna kill myself now...

[/ QUOTE ] Fixed it for you Carl.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

do i need to repeat myself? WHORE. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. 502 4x4

502 4x4 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]
    Fixed it for ya Fumes! [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. thatK30guy

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. thatK30guy

So you're a WHORE who's afraid of ladders? Maybe the correct name for you would be PUSSY instead? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

How tall is the ladder?

16. thatK30guy

[ QUOTE ]
    How tall is the ladder?

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Probably a concrete block! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

19. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

yeah so it must be because he owns a ford? "its a ford thing, youd be skeered too"??

20. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Hmmm, Owns an exploder, afraid of ladders, and hates painting in Wyoming. Poor lil post whore... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif