Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I hate medicine...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Nov 5, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

My doc put me on some anti-inflammatory crap the other day...

I find out at the pharmacy that I have to pay full price since my insurance doesn't cover medicine that is basically Aleve with a fancy name... $22.99 for this crap...

Then I have to take it twice a day with meals... What the piss? I've already forgotten the evening pill twice, and I've only had them since Tuesday...

Damn doctors making me take stuff... I hate medicine, I don't even take stuff for headaches unless it gets unbearable /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

$22.99? I have prescriptions that are covered and cost that much...wait cost more!

But I know what you mean, and I hate going to the doctor....tell you what you already know, then give you some mind controlling pill for it.... /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif LOL Well, my grandma thinks doctors try to control you with pills anyways /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif