Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I hate Mikey.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TSGB, Feb 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

****EDIT****

Just so everyone knows, the following exchange between TSGB and Mikey is NOT to be taken seriously. They were simply trying to liven up the Lounge on a particularly slow night.

****/EDIT**** CanmoreK5

:angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

I can't believe someone could be so horribly retarded. He's even worse than Inu-hanyou when it comes to facing reality. I'm talking with him on MSN Messenger right, and he says something about moving out east to Washington. I mention that Washington is west from Minnesota, and he insists otherwise. WTF? :dunno: I don't get it. We move on, and he starts talking about he's going to set up four wheel steering, and a second engine for the rear axle. Whatever.

Anyway, he starts bragging about his "tools," (I think even I have more :rolleyes:), and how he's going to be the best mechanical engineer ever.

Talk about being full of yourself. :mad: I really can't stand people like this, who just can't get a grip of what's feasible, and what they've blown up their own ass.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2006
  2. gauder

gauder Banned

3. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Jesus, you could have kept it on MSN or PM's if you've got that big of a problem. At least man up and say it to my face you Washingtard. And I didn't say Washington wasn't to the west, I said it wasn't to the east of MN. Further proof that you can't read. :angry1:

Nope, I don't have a huge stock of tools but you're on CK5 and you don't even own a friggin K5. I'm gonna be building them up over the next year so I can build a buggy. It'll even spank your crappy ass t-bird on the road and leave you in the dust at the trailhead.:haha:

Full of myself, you think I'm full of myself and you go posting this horse**** all over CK5 to smear me. Seriously man, you're the one that needs to get a grip, have a nice warm glass of STFU, go sit in a corner and think about what you just did. :angry1::angry1::angry1:

4. gauder

gauder Banned

WTF! Is this serious?

5. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

I like pancakes

6. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

Dude, you can't even weld. I don't know how the hell you're going to do these huge build-ups you keep bragging about without tools, material, or even the basic know-how you seem to be so lacking in. :dunno:

Crappy ass T-bird? Try a Cougar. Yeah, it runs a little rough, but I'm getting that 3.8 tuned to where it will pull an 11.5 second 1/4 mile. :saweet: I don't want to hear **** about how you think you can out-drive me, no matter what terrain. :rolleyes:

Think about what I did? I'm explaining to everyone else around here that you're an incompetent fool. Prime candidate for CSENG, let me tell you. Better take it twice, so it sinks in past your thick goddamn skull. :angry1:

I think you should just STFU, and go arrange your screwdrivers. All one of them.

7. eightyone

eightyone 1/2 ton status

Fight! Fight! Fight!

8. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

uhh wtf is with posting this?

9. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

and here come the mods in 3,2,1!

10. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

I hope this is a joke.

I'm headed upstairs to read with Katrina. After the girls go to bed, I'm gonna check back in. Do me a favor and resolve this or edit your threads before I'm forced to deal with it, please.

Thanks.

11. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

Both of you CHILDREN go stand in a corner till you are ready to say "I"M SORRY" to everyone here. Good lord, you sound like a couple of 5 year olds! I know what a 5 year old sounds like cause I"ve raised 7 of them!!!!

12. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

For your information I'm pretty damn handy with an electrode. I didn't get the garage wired for my welder over christmas break or I'd show you a bead or two. I'll be practicing non-stop over the summer to make sure I've got the skills required. Pretty damn cocky for someone who'd probably try and jam a 220 plug into a 110 outlet and then scratch his head and ask his mommy to try.

Cougar, T-Bird, same thing...which supports how little you really know about automobiles. Tuned 3.8? BWAHAHHA :haha:I'm shakin in my boots bud. My buggy will be light enough to roast 40's on pavement. Try that with your super duper 3.8.

And yeah, think about what you did. You started a thread flaming me and calling me a full on idjit because you can tell that over MSN? Grow up pretty boy. Besides, I bet I do more in one semester of my ME curriculum than you do in your entire "power systems engineering" or whatever kind of joke you're enrolled in. :haha:

13. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

Wheres the damn popcorn smiley when ya need it:D

14. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Someone please delete this abortion of a thread and stop the nonsense.

(or I'll put your bicycle seats back on :haha:)

15. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

Whatever pole you've been smoking, better put it down buddy. I've learned more about electricity in the past four months than you'll ever even imagine comprehending. You probably don't even know what a phase angle is.

You think you'll be able to spin 40's with the short block 350 you were bragging about? Again, drop the pole. I'd bet you one thousand dollars my 3.8 will throw more torque when I'm done with it than your 350 ever would.

Like I said, I brought this up to show others how damn stupid you are. And no, I didn't say anything about it on MSN, because I knew you wouldn't get it if someone didn't back me up. I know I'm not the only one who feels like you need to pull your head out of your ass. :angry1:

So why don't you quit ragging on me, go eat your ****ing ritalin, and think life over.

Without wrapping your lips around a pole.

16. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

17. eightyone

eightyone 1/2 ton status

settle this with fists...and tape it, so we can watch.

18. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

I can spin my 42's with my 350:D

19. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

20. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Here is the icon we need instead of popcorn - [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.