Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I Hate Mondays!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by speedyvision917, May 2, 2005.

1. speedyvision917

speedyvision917 1/2 ton status

So tonight i went to the stop and shop down the road from me driving my stepdads 2002 Pontiac Bonnivelle and when i backed out to leave, some guy drove by and hit the side of my bumper. Then decided he would speed away and leave me there, on top of that it was dark and raining out so i wasnt able to get his plates. :doah:

On top of that the other day one of my freinds i think stole something from me and wont fess up. So now im in the hole probably 30 bucks.

And i also found out yesterday i have to work on my birthday this thursday even when i requested it off and my boss said i would have it off. Ill hopefully be able to change that though.

Lastly i cant find my Brad Peisley ticket for this thursday, and i cant get another one so im out another 25 bucks. Along with any money ill have to pay for the car.

What a real ****ty week and its only Monday! :mad: cant wait to see what the rest of the week is like

2. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Brad Paisley's playing the CT area? That'd be worth a ferry ride across the pond...

Yes, monday's suck! Just think, next week, this week will be history...

3. speedyvision917

And it continues! i just got soaking wet looking for my deaf dog and came back inside to sit down to some popcorn and pepsi to find out we have no pepsi and my popcorn burnt so now the whole house smells.

Sorry for going off on a rant but this is ridiculous and i needed to get it out :mad:

4. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Go to bed!! :) :)

5. speedyvision917

I did, now i get to go tell my step dad about the car when i pick him up from the airport....this should be interesting :whistle: