Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I HATE MORNINGS (pics)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Feb 14, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I hate getting up at 4 am, 5 am so I can go to work, but there's just one little perk.
    [​IMG] She knows some financial stuff, she's British, she's got the accent kicking! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

And then the main reason why mornings are not so traumatic for me
    [​IMG]

2. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif damn. both of em are very hot. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif good job bubba.

jacob

3. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I prefer Jennifer York.... KTLA channel 5.

[​IMG]

4. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I agree with bubba... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I don't know landsmasher, that chick looks pretty old. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

doode that british chick is lookin daaaaaaaaamn good right now as i sit bored at school.

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Should I call my shot on this one? Oh hell, why not?

She looks like a refugee from about 1969, no chest, and we all know what age does to small boobies /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif, not to mention the cello tells me she's into crystals and astrology and tree hugging and Democrats and Sierra Club and saving whales. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Now are there are any other pics of her around, cause I do think she has that MILF possibility. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    doode that british chick is lookin daaaaaaaaamn good right now as i sit bored at school.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Just think how she looks early in the morning /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I don't think she's a high falutin Brit either, though I don't know much about their accents, but it kind of sounds like that maybe she's Scottish.