Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I hate moving and unpacking.....!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChevyCaGal, Sep 15, 2002.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Did I mention....

That is all. Back to your regually scheduled programs....

2. bklynlifted

bklynlifted 1/2 ton status

where are you moving too??? /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

3. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

Dont unpack /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Iv lived in my house almost 3 years and still have stuff in boxes.I never realy unpacked,I just got stuff out of the boxes as I needed it /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Well, with a mobile home, I moved the whole house, so it really cut down on packing and unpacking. LOL.

5. ChevyCaGal

I have been moving into my Grandparents house over a bit of time. Last weekend I finally moved in but today I started to get stuff out and clean up. It looks like a tornado came through. I only moved 3 miles but geez.... I love my Grandparents but man, they really loved the 70's decore. One can only take so much mint green before they lose it... oh wtf was up with putting wood paneling on every wall? /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

6. mercercadet

mercercadet 1/2 ton status

I know all about that feelin...wife is still complaining about the tires I had to leave in the kitchen after the last move....it totally sucks to move.

7. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

When we bought our house the back bathroom was Pastel Easter colored green and purple. I tried and tried and tried to keep Sharon from painting it but she did it one day when I was at work. It was heinous!!!

8. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Doing that this week too. I feel your pain sister! It's enough to drive someone nuckin' futs!!!

9. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

You staying local or going to Chitown? /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

10. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

We're staying local. Chitown was a nice place, but the fellow that would have been my boss is a big ol' @ss...in my humble opinion. /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif We sold our house is all. We have wanted to build a house for awhile and one day I got a wild hair and put it on the market. I figured with the economy around here it'd take awhile to sell. I was wrong! They guy bought it and then said "I want my house"! So we are renting until we get a house built. DOH!! It's all ok though. He gave us until the end of the month to be out and we take possesion of the rental today. Even if it takes us awhile the rental is a pretty nice place (we are renting from the original owners and the place is immaculate),so we can hang out for a year or two if need be. I hear that building can take a long time if you're not careful.

11. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

You could always find some really good looking guys to move all of your stuff for you. You can sit back on the couch and just watch. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Sounds like a sledge hammer and some white paint is in order. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

12. trailblazer87

trailblazer87 1/2 ton status

Will move stuff for pizza and beer. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

13. ChevyCaGal

LOL... I wish.... I put together my futon tonight. I am so sore. That sucker is heavier then I dreamed it was. Now I have put together my new bed frame. It's one of those cedar log beds. It weighs a ton. Should be interesting to say the least! Least I got my stereo wired and my tv working... ah, the beauty of surround sound! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

14. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

are you going to build it your self?

15. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Well, I designed it, and I know haow to do most of it, but the hang up is the banks. They don't let people do that anymore. I have a buddy that is a contractor and he is willing to let me use his liscence, but the more I research it, the more I think I'll be better off to have someone else do it. We still aren't sure exactly where we want to do it. I know what I want, but what I want and what I can actually have are always VERY different! LOL!!

16. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Believe it or not that is the color NoAngel purposely painted her bathroom! Shhhhhhhhh! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

17. mudhog

well if you do it yourself i can help out if you need an extra hand especially in the plumbing areas /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

18. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

I'll remember you said that! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif LOL!! But it's going tot be awhile. I'm not ready yet. Heck, I haven't even looked for a piece of ground yet! I pulled a smart @ss move and since we got the offer we wanted, I sold it! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif Oh, well, good for me! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

19. mudhog

no problem /forums/images/icons/smile.gif as long as it aint pouring down rain or above 90 then ill help out any way i can /forums/images/icons/smile.gif