Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I hate Mustangs with a passion

Discussion in 'Other Rides' started by BigBurban350, Jun 27, 2003.

1. BigBurban350

BigBurban350 1/2 ton status

Does anybody have the same feelings /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif?

2. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

I hunt them on my bike cuz they think their car can hang with my bike that ran 11's out of the box...needless to say, it's much faster now.

3. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

You must have a small bike. My Suzuki ran 10.10 from the floor display
    Any car owner that thinks he can hang with a new bike is out of their mind

4. 4x4dreamer

It's definitley not a Small bike...Old is more like it. 1989 FJ1200...that's right. 1200 CC's of PURE POWER baby. Since new it's had a 1mm overbore, stage 3 jet kit, 4 into 1 exhaust and a re-gear for better acceleration. I can take just about any bike in top gear roll ons as well.

5. 4x4dreamer

You runnin' a 'Busa?

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'm NOT a rustang fan. A friend has a 89 LX, and it is a fun car, but nothing as fast as he (And all other rustang owners) seam too think they are. I used too love taking the built 73 Camaro out and putting the rustanger too shame. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif My sister has a new rustang. I think it's a joke. She bought the "Pony" with a 6cly. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif and the stupid b*tch thinks it's fast. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. big pappa b

Old was going to be my second guess /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. 4x4dreamer

I love it cuz it's got lots of Snort and it's big enough to tote me around comfortably. It looks like crap right now, so the puds in their 'stangs think they can run it. Man it's fun to watch them get small behind me. It's basically my daily driver right now...I ride it 30 miles to and from work every day, rain or shine. At least until I get the truck running, or I pick up my '82 Deville this weekend!!

9. big pappa b

Nah, had a 94 RF900rr. It was stupid fast. Just click into 3rd and be well over 140mph. I saw 170 a couple times and figured I should get rid of it before I killed myself or lost my license forever

10. 4x4dreamer

Mine supposedly did 0-60 in 2.95 sec from the factory, I know it gets there faster than I can think that I need to shift into 2nd. Previous ownder said he saw 165 and it was still pulling, I've never been over 130 MPH on it and that was enough. Bikes are way too much fun.

11. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

I don't like the new ones, but the Fox bodies were ok. I also dig the 67-68 Mustangs. I might be buying a 67-68 Stang sometime soon. Actually, I might go talk to a guy about a trade for a 66 Mustang for one of my 79 TAs next week!

12. 4x4dreamer

I don't hate them, I just don't care for the schmucks that drive them (and it's not ALL of them), just the ones who think that they are the fastest cars ever! And I know this is sacrelidge, but I think a worked mustang with a good exhaust sounds better then the Chevies...don't know why.

13. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

My friend just paid $6000 for a rustang. Suppossedly running sub 12s(ha). He brought it out last night and I got my first look at it. It looks so stock its not funny. Has Nitrous but the line is just stuck into the intake tube. Stock GT40 intake. Not to say a stock looking motor can't be fast but sub 12s out of an 80s rustang that barely lopes at idle I would like to see that. He pulled out last night and then a friend called and said he was down the road pushing it. I felt bad for the kid but I drove by and stopped and it just wouldn't start. They drove by a bit later I doubt we will ever be told what happened. All I will give him is I would like to drive it cause I have never driven a real manual car with a shift like that. Nice short throw and crisp and easy. He already setup a race between my 69 firebird and his 80 something mustang. I haven't even started on my car yet and I already have 1 race lined up /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif I can't wait to see the first mustang owners eyes when my next off road rig lifts the front tires off the ground on launch. I have too many projects going... is that possible?

14. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I don't hate them, I just don't care for the schmucks that drive them (and it's not ALL of them), just the ones who think that they are the fastest cars ever! And I know this is sacrelidge, but I think a worked mustang with a good exhaust sounds better then the Chevies...don't know why.

[/ QUOTE ] sadly I must agree, my friend has an lx with ebrock heads, cam, headers, tb spacer, mass air sensor, and full exhaust and I must say the sound rivals most high performance sbcs I have seen. Nothing can touch a big block cranking out the Rs though /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

15. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Hate Mustangs... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif...

16. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Nope no love for stangs here either.........

These are some Real cars /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And of course who doesn't love the Vette. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. Bhintz

Bhintz 1/2 ton status

ummmmmmmmm Z06 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

19. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Sweet ride /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

20. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

not that much wrong with mustangs... more the owners that have issues....