Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I hate my job sometimes........

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Dec 12, 2002.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

So there I was, relaxing in the recline position of my very comfortable desk chair, reminiscing on how if that tow truck driver treated my K5 like he had the Infiniti SUV we had towed, there'd be a whupping going downl when my radio came to life, bringing me quickly back to the reality of my boring and mundane job.

"Female causing disturbance on the 8th floor, is there anyone to respond?"

With that, I'm out of my county employee super duper recline position and out the door with the speed of lighting and the power of thunder ready to take care of business.

"Bubba Ray, did you copy?" watch commander askes over the radio.

"WTF are you thinking you jarhead?" I replied in my head. Let me digress just a couple, this jarhead is the coolest and best supervisor I've had in a long time.

"Bubba Ray copies, enroute."

So I'm at Warp 8.7345 towards the Plaza, wondering what the heck I'm getting into, no subject description. I hit the lobby, and start making those mental notes that every good wannabe makes.

Hispanic Female at 2 o'clock, in chair, approximately 35 years old, kinda cute, but looks too happy.

Hispanic Female #2 at 1 o'clock, in chair, approximately 20 years old, white sweatshirt, cute as all get out, but has the look of "ready to kick somebody's a**" about her.

I make the left towards the elevator, Hispanic Female #3, 5'4", about 200 pounds, big boobs, no bra, brown shirt, two kids, looks happy.

I hit the elevator and go up to the 8th Floor. I meet with the complainant, tells me that a female was there, got mad cause she was looking for a city office, and was perturbed cause she was in the county offices and was taking out her frustration out on the staff. Then I hear my radio, the watch commander calling to make sure everything is okay.

Now one problem I've ran into is radio codes. My previous area of operations, had different 10 codes, plus different disposition codes. Not a big thing since I have a great adversion to talking on the radio; but of course that problem hits and give out the wrong dispo code. Oh well, not a biggy.

So I'm ready to go find this upset individual and 'splain to them the ways of acting proper in public. The staff starts with description.....

Heavy set hispanic female, (of course I'm thinking #2 so there's something wrong already) brown turtleneck. I'm thinking to myself, Bubba Ray, there's something wrong here, I should be hearing that #2 is the guilty offender here, but that's not what I'm thinking. Then it hits me, they are talking about #3, so okay, let me ask the question.

But then the brain goes into neutral and all the brain has going is "big boobs, no bra." Well of course, I can usually think before I speak and luckily for me, I was able to save myself before I needed saving.

Now I must ask, would it been totally inappropriate to ask these people "big boobs, no bra?"

2. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I think it would've been very appropruiate...

BTW, I'm crackin' up as I read this!

3. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

Roger that! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gifAffirmitive, but funny as hell!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

i got this mental pic of bubba's mugshot runnin around in a police uniform, funny stuff!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. TITAN

TITAN 1/2 ton status

Hell no ask away! Just say, "Was this lady large chested, and did it appear that she was not wearing appropriate underclothing for a woman of her advanced development?"

7. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

woulda been very appropriate. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif doode ya write stories too welll. later.

jacob

8. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Either this story really happened...

...or you have waaaaaaaaaaay too much time on your hands to type this up...

...or you are an extremely talented writer whom can possibly write a novel about an officer and his excursions in an office! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Wes,

The specifics really happened, except for the radio conversation. The descriptions of the females are correct, and my mind going blank with nothing but big boobs and no bra are correct. I just make a otherwise boring and mundane situation more interesting to read with "additions."

Maybe one day, I will tell the story of a drunk, homeless guy I got a 'room' for one night, and I really won't have to add to the story.

10. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    my mind going blank with nothing but big boobs and no bra

[/ QUOTE ]

I know exactly what you mean because I work at the local high school and believe me, it's hard not to gawk at some of the girls. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

And they DOWNSIZE important people... Geeesh [​IMG]

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    And they DOWNSIZE important people...

[/ QUOTE ]
    I need to be downsized. I've gained about 20 pounds since May. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

So what is yer job bubba?

14. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Can't you read my profile????? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I'm a poor security guard for a county government.