Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I hate my mind

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by sled_dog, Mar 3, 2004.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I'm debating getting another K5 and swapping all my buggy parts into it. That would be my 355, SM465, 241, Dana 60 with Hysteer/Crossover, and 14 bolt. I kind of miss the full body and riding on the street with a crawler beast would be cool. I could do 4 link on the K5 as was planned on the buggy, or just use my 4 link mounts for traction bars with some 63" springs. Grr, I hate my head, always coming up with ideas to mess with me. It all depends on whether I can get the K5, buddy mentioned he found one for like $300, says its in good shape just needs a trans(700r4). He wants to get it but if he passes I want it. Even if I don't use it for the offroader I could still use it as a Daily driver. Damn you brain. Anyone else deal with this stuff all the time? Anyone have opinions on what I should do?

2. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Yeah, that happens to me on a daily basis. Unfortunately, my broke ass can barely afford to $hit in a toilet so I can't finance any of my K5 pipedreams... /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

3. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

I know what you mean.
    I lay in bed every night thinking of this crap and can never fall asleep. maybe its a good thing because that where all my good ideas come from and my truggy wouldnt be the way it is if I didnt have a wondering mind. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif