Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I hate my sister, aka Dumb Blond (female expletive here)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, May 23, 2006.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

My parents left for a week in Hawaii this morning. So I'm in charge for the week. It was my late morning at work(start at 9 instead of 7:30). Some reason mom said my sister could go into school late. Anyway, I got her up when I got up(8). Showered, got ready and as I was leaving, she was still in bed so I yelled a bit. Called about an hour later, she still hadn't left(doubt she was just leaving like she said). All I need is my parents getting pissed at me cause of her.

So anyway I worked all day, 9-7:15. I had a ****ty day at work(which they all are anymore), and just got home to relax. What do I find? The garage door open. Shes really good about leaving it open when she leaves. But this time, the door into the house is open, and this is all visible from the street!! YAY. So I pull out the Spyderco 4" serrated blade from my pocket and clear the house room by room making sure nothing is missing. Then I call her. "were you home after school?" "No"... So it was open all day long eh???? "&*U#$&*&*&*#&*$&*&*&#*$*#&$*&#*&$" "what?" "forget it, just remember the ****ing garage door god damnit"

Ever had to check every room and closet in your house room by room? Its not fun.

2. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

Yes I have, and I must agree, that it is not fun. Seems like the house is all quiet, then it decides to start creaking and popping

3. stockk5

stockk5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

ah yes stupid younger sisters.. i know that one

4. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

take some of her **** and hide it. when she complains, "it must have got stolen WHEN YOU LEFT THE DOORS OPEN."

5. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

Now theres an idea...!;):bow:

6. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

Good one... I was going to suggest this.

7. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dumb *$*%$#

Yeah, a friend and I had to clear his house. The chain was off his "locked up" riding mower, the side door had been forced open, as we entered, there was a tire tool laying in the middle of the kitchen floor...................did the house room by room, opening room doors and closet doors, ready to fight to the death at ever door....................evidently they ran out the back door as we pulled into the drive.......................:D

8. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

I'm thinking that as soon as you see forced entry, people with badges and guns should be called.

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

No, but I've cleared warehouses and on Sunday, I had to clear two barns, parts of a house, several vehicles and about the entire 3/4 of an acre, in almost 100 degree heat by myself............................

10. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

Ah, the tale of the sheep that got away.:D

11. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Well, at the time we smoked pot, I quit though in 1997. Drug/tobacco free since then!!!

12. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Oh I can just see you huffing from tree to tree in a big field in the middle of nowhere

*run run run* *duck behind tree* CLEAR!

*run run run* *hide in the grass* CLEAR!

*run run run* * hide behind a sheep* CLEAR!ly you are in need of some compny mada'am....

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Nope, it was the first suicide that I've had to deal with on the job..............

14. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Well maybe cops would not have been the best idea. Just holler in and offer the intruder a bowl. :D

15. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I use to do it at work for fun... cleared a warehouse, three back hallways with attached empty offices, front office, bathrooms and an upstairs full of cubicals. Damn second shift people would leave early and leave the doors open, then when I would get there at 11:30pm (which I worked thirds by myself) I would have to lock everything down and run around to make sure no one was in the warehouse or upstrairs... Luckly I never found anyone but I had found someone drove a forklift through the garage door and it was open/unfixed for a couple days. At night I would fire the forklift up and back it into the broken door (it was a big garage door knocked off the tracks, you could push on it and walk through, so I closed it with the forklift). Another night I had the police show up and say a neighbor called in a burgerlary at this address said someone broke a back window and climbed in. I took a walk went back to the front door and said, nope no broken windows, they walked the outside and came back and said it was North XXX Road, we where on South XXX Road. :rolleyes: Later that week a couple of Officers surrounded my truck (because they never seen it there before... I worked there for 4 months at this time) and they wanted to make sure I wasn't stealing stuff since it was backed up to the front door (in a parking space, remember I worked there alone on thirds, I parked cose to the door to minimize outside time when I would leave for lunch...). Anyhow, as they where looking in my truck and asking me questions they noticed one of the police cars surrounding my truck was rolling backward out of the parking lot out into the street! :haha: He caught it just in time before it made it to the road and almost hit a parked car across the street. My building/warehouse was on cops one night (from Indianapolis), there was a girl that picked guys up and had them park behind the building. Sadly I seen this happen a few times, I kept an eye on them, they never got out of the car so I didn't call the cops .

16. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

wait....

dumb...

blonde...

got pics? :D

17. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

:haha: :haha: Sounds like your sister got your goat:haha:
    She just did everything that would piss you off. Typical for a young woman. Why dont you try to be a brother and a friend instead of a parent. I bet she would respond a whole lot diferently.

18. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

hell with that wake her up with a megaphone and march her ass to chhool...

oh and got any pics?

19. skidpan

skidpan 1/2 ton status

I got to clear a couple of houses with Barstow PD... that was alot of fun!

20. Homeslice

Homeslice 1/2 ton status

That kinda sounds like something I would do to my brother...

But I locked him out haha.

Yeah you should beat her up.

Or put Nair in her shampoo.