Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I hate 'other' girls sometimes....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by muddin4fun, Jan 14, 2002.

1. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

I hate \'other\' girls sometimes....

This weekend, I was helping build my spare tire carrier and my bumper and cutting the fenders, etc.
    Okay...I'm all nasty and of course...my hubby...he absolutely loves it which is all that really matters, but it still irks me when other girls come by or the guy who own's the shop we're working in's wife gives me dirty looks! [​IMG]
    All the time! When everyone Nick works with has a party or something, I hang out with the guys and talk cars/trucks, etc because if I try to hang out with the girls,
    1. They are bitchin about their boyfriend/husband
    2. Talking about hair..which is okay, but not all the friggin time!
    3. I constantly get ignored and they turn their nose up to me etc

WTF??? I think i shall flog them with a wrench! But this weekend was sorta a "If I don't vent I'm going to get medieval on one of them" cause 'they' came over and gave me dirty looks..did their normal thing...flip hair, etc.

AARRGG!!!! It just really pisses me off!!
    WAAAAAAA!!!!

Sorry [​IMG]
    Maybe I should wear a shirt saying, "Give me a dirty look and I'll beat your @ss"

<font color=blue>Answers: $1, Short: $5, Correct: $25, dumb looks are still free.</font color=blue>

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.bluefox.tv/~lara>My Wonderful Site</a>

2. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Re: I hate \'other\' girls sometimes....

I think that you're lucky you're this way and not talking about hair all the time. What a boring existance that would be. I guess I'm partial to women that are into the same stuff that I am and lucked into it with mine. She's got the heart, just not any of the knowledge. But she's getting there and it's fun exploring it together. The kind of ladies like you and my wife michelle are the kind that you can really share anything with and ride the river with. And maybe, just maybe through that all, you wont develop too much for them to bitch to their friends about. LOL

Believe me i understand, from a guys perspective...dont worry about it. Just because they're caught up in a superficial world and are afraid to get their hands dirty. At least you do what you want to do, not what society expects you to do. That's admirable.

Sherman, Tx
    <font color=red>The blazer's almost on the road....anyone got tree fiddy?</font color=red>

3. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

Ya, you are definately better off being you! Who cares what those other biatches say or think! As long as you are happy and Nick is happy nothing else matters.. Hell, most of the guys at those parties probably go up to their wives afterwards and ask them why they cant be more like you! [​IMG] Thats probably why you get dirty looks!

Mike

Emmett says: "<font color=green>It's not easy being Green!</font color=green>

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/emmettology101>EMMETT</a>

4. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=purple> On top of that ........ women are their worst enemy !

L8r,
    . Riz . <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/rizmonkey>www.geocities.com/rizmonkey</a>

<font color=purple> BOW CHICKA BOW WOW !

5. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Welcome to my world, please keep your hands and arms in the train at all times.... but really, get very used to it. I have always been a tomboy, sure I will always be one. Nobody really thought twice about it when I was little on up to jr high... then in HS I got teased for liking woodshop and being really into cars and stuff. I basically didn't give a rip after seeing the alternative was to go hang out at someones house and get drunk for the weekend.... to me that's who should be made fun of. Anyhow in college people grew up a bit and I didn't get many comments... especially playing soccer, we all were into playing in the dirty and smacking around the other team! Now that things have changed again I seem to hang out with the guys more.... the girls aren't that bad, like they don't whine about hair and boys, but most of the time they guys are talking sports, cars and stuff I really like so I talk with them... oh well, better to be looked at weird by the girls who are missing out then to be accepted and miss out yourself to fit some dumb image that is really sappy when you think about it....

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html>Steph's Webpage</a>
    Suck Fumes Ford Boy
    Stop Global Whining
    I'm in shape.... round is a shape......

6. Chaz316

Chaz316 1/2 ton status

I kinda lucked out in a couple of aspects(sp). My girlfriends dad built race cars before he passed away. She doesnt like working on cars but she does understand why I like it so much.

She doesnt like hanging out with 'girls' for a couple of reasons. All my friends wives are the 'Oh my goh, I found the best deal on (insert your feminine product here) at (enter your least favorite store here). You have to try it'. Plus there seems to be an issue with talking behind someones back. I know guys do this too but its usualy for a reason, some girls do it,it seems, just to be mean. Plus we are the only one with kids so hanging out with us is no longer cool because we value other things more than going out drinking.

Sorry I wanted to vent a little too.....

"If it aint broke don't fix it" is like a 4 letter word.
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.phatboy.alloffroad.com>PhatBoy.AllOffRoad.com </a>

Charlie

7. muddin4fun

I've always been a tomboy and was always in sports which is where I'd get my respect from. But I'd still get comments just because shopping isn't my #1 priority. Women can be down right mean to each other for absolutly no reason. When I was attending college I was always working on my truck. I didn't have a garage or anything...I lived in the dorms so all I had was the parking lot. So, I'd be out there. I had absolutely no freinds who were girls. I had heard some talk about saying I was an in the closet lezbo and stuff and here I am with a boyfreind and stuff????
    But anyway...I'm just pissed cause I figured that since these girls are 25 or so, I'd expect them to have grown up some...I guess not.
    Thanks for letting me vent guys/gals.

These girls are prolly the same ones who preach about equal opportunities for women also....

<font color=blue>Answers: $1, Short: $5, Correct: $25, dumb looks are still free.</font color=blue>

8. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Ditto to hanging with the guys. In High School all the girls would give me crap because I hung out with all guys. They were just jealous. I'm sure that those girls are too! Hey, I'd rather have a trusting and fun relationship than a "like oh my god, what is she wearing" kind. We are diverse, interesting and fiesty! I'd rather be like us anyday!

<font color=purple>Michelle~</font color=purple>

Some mornings it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.

9. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

LOL, so you share my feelings that the mall is evil?

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html>Steph's Webpage</a>
    Suck Fumes Ford Boy
    Stop Global Whining
    I'm in shape.... round is a shape......

10. solowookie

solowookie 1/2 ton status

man Muddin you're a rare bread... I love women who 'aren't afraid to get dirty'... on my my wife's most enduring qualities. she doesn't wrench, but when I need help I with anything she has no problem getting dirty &amp; helping me.

<font color=blue> Jeff - may the force be with you</font color=blue>
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Jeffs-Stuff>link to k5's</a>

11. muddin4fun

I go only if I have to...I hate that place!

12. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

13. Rob 85K5

Rob 85K5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Hey there's something to be said about a girl that can change her own oil and run an impact gun.

Hell its hilarious to see my wife torqueing a main bolt to 120#, but she has a good time trying.
    We go to Super Chevy show every October and she loves to walk through the pits and smell the nitro fumee, see the cars, and watch the racing-especially the jet cars.

If nothing else its something we can do together which makes it more enjoyable.

Laugh in their faces cause they wish they could do what you're doing and they don't want to face the facts that they are superficial.

Rob

<font color=orange>Bleedin' Chevy Orange</font color=orange>

14. LKJR

LKJR 1/2 ton status

No worries lara that's just awesome your like that, I'll tell ya I've always kinda wanted a woman like that but they seem to be kinda hard to come by, I was in autozone and damn near just fell in love with this one chic, was getting a bunch of tranny fluid and this blonde girl came in and was walking in front of me to the counter, and she didn't smell good at all, she was pretty but covered in grease and smelled like cars /shop. It was great but they didn't have what she was after and they took 10 yrs to come check me out so I didn't get to go talk to her. O we'll it's a college town there's another 50,000 out here to chase around. lol

Like em big and topless
    Excuse me...Would you mind removing your import from under my chevy?

15. lgk5

lgk5 1/2 ton status

don't let them bug ya,
    i met this girl 13years ago we were taking about this old 59chev truck had and i told her how much i hated to sand and do body work,for three weeks at night she sanded that thing .it was perfect.we have been married 11years now and have a great 4 year old son.anyway the only thing that matters is what you and your boyfriend/husband thinks

16. lgk5

lgk5 1/2 ton status

don't let them bug ya,
    i met this girl 13years ago we were taking about this old 59chev truck had and i told her how much i hated to sand and do body work,for three weeks at night she sanded that thing .it was perfect.we have been married 11years now and have a great 4 year old son.anyway the only thing that matters is what you and your boyfriend/husband thinks

17. MRBIGBLOCK

MRBIGBLOCK 1/2 ton status

hey now you (car girls) are cool dont worry about those goofy (make up and hairdoo) girls say they are prolly just jealous. i have to tell a story on my wife. a few years back we had not been married like for 3 months. me and the guys had been out ditch diving. that is when ya take a $100.00 1975 olds delta 98 with a 455 engine and run the back roads hit big ditches at like 50-60 MPH and see if ya come out on the other side. and we also went tree smackin,and gravel pitting. she went once, so anyhow we had got back from this stuff we were working on it and she comes out of the house with HER 12 GUAGE SHOT GUN. and SHOOTS the poor ole olds right in the left quarter. man you talkin about being suprissed, we were . she said if we were gonna tear the old thing up she wanted to have some fun too. i knew right then i married the right one. also i sold the engine and trans outa the old rig for $300.00 and sold the body to the crusher. not bad for a $100.00 car. later

18. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Well, you can tell those lady "friends" of yours next time you see them that whenever they have a flat tire and their husband/boyfriend are not with them and they are miles away from the next service station or town, they can just sit there and sh!t their pants! [​IMG]

OR, they can start "learning" how to do simple stuff to vehicles, like changing oil, changing tires, etc. and at least they won't have to be "stranded" when they have a flat tire. [​IMG]

You, Lara, on the other hand, will be doing what a very rare breed of gals will be doing when you drive by the ladies with flat tires: LAUGHING at them as you drive by. (Especially to those ladies who gave you the dirty looks!) [​IMG] [​IMG]

Now, on my side of the story with my wife and her "friends", she could care less about what I do and does not want anything to do with working on or ANYTHING with trucks. [​IMG] She just drives the damn vehicle, that's it.

What pisses me off about some women is the way they go from one "friend" to another to do their damn gossip and rumors. One "friend" comes over to my wife's and they chat for hours. The next week, that "friend" goes to another "friend"s house and they gossip and chat about what was said with my wife. Then, [​IMG] that other "friend" comes back to my wife the following weekend and tells her about what the first "friend" said.

This type of bullsh!t just keeps going around and around in one damn circle. I hate this about some women. They gotta be friends with another and talk bad about another and then the next week they switch friends and talk about you.

<font color=blue>AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!</font color=blue> [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I wish my wife would not talk to dumbsh!t women like this!!! [​IMG] It's one big frickin' chain that keeps going around and around.......[​IMG]

I'm not picking my nose...I'm just pointing at my brain!! [​IMG]

<a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/thatK30guy>The K30 Collection</a>

19. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

OK, Lara, here's my take on this-

1, First of all, I believe I've seen pics of you and from what I can tell you are BABE-alicious.....don't take this the wrong way because I'm happily married to a babe myself. Right off the bat, other chicks are going to hate you because you are a looker.

2. Next consider the fact that they get all PSSSSSSST(cat sound) because here you are all greasy and sweaty and still lookin' good and they know that when you get home it won't take more than 20 minutes to become your usual hottie self again. Their hair probably takes twice that long alone!!!!

3. Last but not least, you're working on your own rig(which they can't do-can you say jealous???) and to top it all off, you're with your husband AND having fun, which is another reason for their jealousy because they probably RARELY have fun with their husbands. That's why they are so wrapped up in their little girlie things like hair and shopping- they get no fullfilment anywhere else in their PATHETIC, PURPOSELESS LIVES!!!!!!

And remember this lesson I learned long ago- People who scorn you usually do so out of sheer envy. So, fuggedabudit!!!!!!

<font color=red>DIGGING AND DIGGING AND DIGGING</font color=red>

20. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

&gt;... We are diverse, interesting and fiesty!&gt;

Michele - You're my kinda woman!! And a Cheeze Head, too!!! (I don't suppose you're a Republican, too?)

Any woman who actually UNDERSTANDS football, and knows her way around a toolbox/garage has my upmost respect and admiration. Feisty is a pre-requsite too! And to any of you women out there who hate the mall - well - let's just say that Sarah and I laugh at the bimbo's who can't function unless they're out spending money on useless trinkets!

Oh yeah - If she knows how to process wild game - I'll marry her - oops - I already did that!!!!

behemoth K5
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool -
    than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"