Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I hate punk kids

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Dec 10, 2004.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I mean like 15 year olds. The little ****ers piss me off. I ventured to the mall to get some shopping out of the way, I tried to avoid it but Borders didn't have a book I was looking for. I was just surrounded by jailbait and little punks. I don't walk slow or like people so the mall isn't my place, especially not around the holidays. Bumped a few shoulders of kids walking so many people wide they took up the whole walkway. Heard one or two say something but nothing that set me off. Does anybody else just want to pick those little pricks up by the neck and shake them or is it just me that gets that urge? Worst I ever had was driving through my town one day and this kid pushed his "buddy" out into traffic in front of me. I was the only vehicle and far enough that the kid got out of the way but damn it made me angry. After I gathered my thoughts I swung back around the block looking for the little bastard but they had disappeared. Yeah I know, I sure am tough wanting to beat up little kids, they just piss me off so damn much. Eh well I have anger issues. :mad:

2. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

Hey im 16, I have to admit some of use are punks and think they run the world but I think every kid is different, I dont really like hanging out at the mall when I could be working on a truck or something like that, but there are alot of kids at my school who think they are the $hit but dont back it up when you stand up to them, My .02
    -Chris

3. BamBamblazer

BamBamblazer 1/2 ton status

If you think those little 15 - 16 year old boys piss you off now, just wait till you have a 15 - 16 year old daughter.

4. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I'm 19. WHen I was your age I knew a lot of kids that wouldn't back it up. Heck people would start **** with me cause I've always been little. The problem is I got right back in their damn face and told them to throw the first punch. Didn't get in any fights in school for some reason :rolleyes:

5. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

same here, I am not the biggest kid in school but not many people actually back up what they say.

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

The kids I don't like are the one's that think they are gang members. Like some white kids from the suburbs of a small city in the midwest are hard core crips, LOL.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2004
  7. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

just wait till you get older.... :cool:
    They get worse...

8. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

:D

9. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

being 20 and having a 16 year old sister isnt much better because i know all the little bastards in her class...sometimes i just want to severly injure all of them...except the few I hunt and go wheeling with.

10. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

I have watched 6 of my 7 kids become teens. They are really no different than I was at their age. I did a lot of stuff that would have earned me an a** kickin if I was caught, but I was lucky.Teens are trying to be adults when they really have no idea what it is like to be an adult. I try to remember that when dealing with them, but there are times when it seems like they just need a good whupping to get their heads on straight.

11. fordcummins1

fordcummins1 1/2 ton status

Seems to be a fact of life. From about 13-17 most kids have a real attitude, I know I did towards my parents and everyone around me. But by 18 or so, I straightened out. It does piss me off to think about how I acted, and it makes it even worse when you see kids doing the same Sh** and you know that its not even worth trying to tell them different.

12. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Blah blah, bitter, cranky, typical

13. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

stop being high and mighty all the time

14. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Oh I'm not, but what does complaining help?

Sorry if you were offended

15. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

its not just he young ones. last spring i went to the bar with some friends, most of which were female, so the guys in the group made it a point to look out for the girls. watched this one guy folloing my best friend around, little black guy, probaby all of 5'2" and 110#. no harm done, he's just following at this point. she notices, and asks him to leave her alone. about 15 minutes later she and another one of the girls are coming back from the restroom, guess who is hot on their tails... yup, this little brotha. i begin to walk towards them, and as they pass, they separate, leaving this little guy walking straight towards me, and i straight towards him. walked right through him like i wasnt paying any attention. it was hilarious, after he hit the floor my friend kneeled down beside him and said, "i asked you to stop following me around, didnt i?" never saw him for the rest of the night. i wanted to do more, but she wouldnt let me. :lol:

16. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

This is why I don't go to the mall. ;)

17. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

eh had a bad day, just needed to vent. I hate situations like the mall, being around so many people puts me in a bad mood.

18. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

yea, i've dealt with the little bastards.what happened to respect?the last time i was planting srubs and my wife was doing something. then i heard some punks yelling something to her, so i stood up and asked WTF??. and one said fook you what are you going to do?so i jumped two fences and grabed the little prick. he told me "you can't touch me i'm young" so i knocked him on his ass and told him to call the cops and get his dad. he got up and i knocked him down again.his friends ran.LOL then i grabbed that little cock....sucker up and got right in his grill and told him fook the law ,this is my block and you don't run it.all of those guys respect now. it's been 5 years.

19. k5freak44

k5freak44 1/2 ton status

Im 16 and my .02 cents is.....

[​IMG]

20. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

its amazing you still have all your teeth. or do you?