Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I hate stupid people

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by pauly383, Mar 1, 2004.

1. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I just had a lady call me at my store for the address. I told her I was at 2200 N. Scottsdale rd just north of Mcdowell. So she says , after I just told her , " What are your crosstreets?"

I hate some of the people who call my work. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

"stupid people shouldn't breed" - tweetysaurous. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. WakeBoard&4X4er

WakeBoard&4X4er 1/2 ton status

so what are the crosstreets? I do not know Scottsdale... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

5. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I told her I was at 2200 N. Scottsdale rd just north of Mcdowell.

[/ QUOTE ]
    I'm guessing Scottsdale Road and McDowell. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif I work at BestBuy with my blue shirt and khaki pants and people are always like " hey do you work here?" "No...I just felt like wearing a bestbuy shirt and walking in the store!" ...Here's your sign /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I told her I was at 2200 N. Scottsdale rd just north of Mcdowell.

[/ QUOTE ]
    I'm guessing Scottsdale Road and McDowell. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif I work at BestBuy with my blue shirt and khaki pants and people are always like " hey do you work here?" "No...I just felt like wearing a bestbuy shirt and walking in the store!" ...Here's your sign /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey! I used to work at BB. Stomp Shrink Bitch! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    What Dept. do you work in? I was in car audio.

7. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

Stomp Shrink /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif I'm in media...mostly cd's, can't stand all the game nerds /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Plus all the cuties are in the cd's /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

8. pauly383

[ QUOTE ]
    ...Here's your sign

[/ QUOTE ]

Great Song, and comedy show...... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

9. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

OK so I'm still looking around at options for a place to move to in order to get away from the stupid people in my state. And what you are saying is that there are stupid people in your state too? Would you happen to know how many stupid people you have in your state so I can compare? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

10. pauly383

Probably have a couple hundred thousand per city, half of them drive /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    We even have a "Lesbian Nazi Governor". The city west of home and south of work ( Tempe ) has an actual Homosexual Mayor. All in all its not bad. I live on the edge of town where it is quiet except for the occasional kid blowing themselves up in the desert cooking something illegal. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

11. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    OK so I'm still looking around at options for a place to move to in order to get away from the stupid people in my state. And what you are saying is that there are stupid people in your state too? Would you happen to know how many stupid people you have in your state so I can compare? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Can't be anymore than the amount here in Cali! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

12. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

honestly i have NEVER seen so many stupid mofo's stop, back up and exit onto a missed exit than in NEW JERSEY. Most were in jeep so I know it was none of us /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif The one thing about NJ though is that if you miss your exit your f'd. But still..no need to endager the lives of everyone else.

13. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i work at ABC SUPPLY,we sll building material and people come in thinkingthey are at ABC WAREHOUSE that sells appliances? after wandering around and seeing roofing and window samples they ask,is this abc warehouse? we also get a call once a month from someone trying to activate their credit card,the 800 # must be close, when we tell them it's the wrong number they get pissed and argue about it. i said get all the info , make them repeat the 800 number (for security reasons) and get on e-bay. FU7K e'm. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

14. chebywanna

chebywanna 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    when we tell them it's the wrong number they get pissed and argue about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

when people do that i usually tell them "oh, im sorry, how fullish of me, please do tell me where i work" or "what im thnking" (or whatever the case might be). usually i get a stupid face and they shut up, they still hate you but at that point they realize that they don't know better. but you can't win with them people you can only make them go away. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

i get people telling me how to do my job (or more often what the rules are) when they never even worked with the stuff (propane). usually its about the min. distance from a building, when i tell tem min. of x ft. they tell me i got to put it where they want it or they'll call my boss, so i flip the work order over on my clip board and there is the office number and i go "and my bosses name is Jim too". some are stupid enough to call him too /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif.

(time to end, getting flash backs, getting pissed again, dang whoever stared this)

15. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

there is nothing like a dope telling you how to do your job is there?i load alot of trucks and vans with a fork lift(20 years in june) and some one always tries to tell me what to do,a little left O.K. straight. i just shut it off and tell them to do it if they are so good.i feel like smashing their truck just to prove i'm as dumb as they think i am. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif WHOOPS /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif