Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I hate this

Discussion in 'Other Rides' started by ABO, Mar 11, 2003.

1. ABO

ABO Registered Member

I can't stand it anymore. Finally, the weather is getting to be above freezing and I can't take my friggin' car out of the garage. Why? Because Year One takes 3 months to get me my friggin' Rear bumper and I have everything apart and ready. I know it's not their fault, they were out of stock. Just pisses me off when my buddy comes and picks me up in his Charger and I'm like "must be nice". I just had the seats reupolstered and I want to get it out, start working and driving it again. Alot to do this year: Tires, rims, tranny....and everything else I come across. Sorry, just venting.

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

What is it ??? pics ???

3. ABO

ABO Registered Member

1972 Olds Cutlass. I know, I gotta figure out the picture thing. Just haven't had time to mess with it. I rebuilt a 455 for it and put in a 12bolt this past year. I'll try to get some pics up....somewhere.

4. chvyhs

chvyhs 1/2 ton status

This won't make you feel any better............
    So far I've only had to park my motorcycle for about 15 days this winter because it was raining. I rode it a couple of days in the rain because it was it was going to clear up by the time I got off work. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif I can feel some of your pain though, I finally got my Chevelle running real good last year and then I spun all the crank and rod bearings. I just got the engine back from the machine shop and now I may be deploying to the desert before I get to drive it.