Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I hate titles, I'm boycotting them...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

So at work we have these gay as hell secret shopper people who call us to test our reservation-taking skills... Of course, we're able to detect these people within 30 seconds of the call. They need to get a little more creative...

Anyway, I scored a 100% on one of those calls... I thought I did a crappy as hell job, but I guess I did good...

So the other day I was finally rewarded... With a box of Hostess cupcakes (with cream filling), two Root Beers, and a family size bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos.... :doah:

I said I'd be happy with free lunch or some carrot sticks or something... I'm never going to eat all that junk food before time's up...

2. iwaxmyjimmy

iwaxmyjimmy College web wheeler Premium Member

dude i love them snacks lol i like cream soda better.

3. koldsimer

koldsimer 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Man, I hate secret shoppers. The worst I ever had was some crazy lady who gave my store a 20 out of 100. SHe said that we were only helping the tall people. Corporate figured she was a headcase and I heard nothing else about it. Way to go on your 100!:D

4. Citizen Rider

Citizen Rider 1/2 ton status

Kirven, it doesnt help that your what? 9ft tall?:eek1: :haha:

5. blazinzuk

blazinzuk Buzzbox voodoo Premium Member GMOTM Winner

When I worked at sears many moons ago, we would have customer surveys that would print up on the receipt. Basically there were only two grades, you get a 100 or you fail. Even a customer that was satisfied with your service and rated you as such, you would fail. They had to be very satisfied or some crap like that. At review time that was THE ONLY item they used to rate how good you were at customer service.

We won one day that we could dress casual as long as it wasn't a full shift. Ya know on a third thursday, when Venus is in alignment with Uranus

6. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

For a minute there I though that said "I hate tittes, I'm boycotting them.":eek1: :haha:

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I decided it might be a good day to have Doritos for breakfast... I haven't had this much junk food in one sitting for a LONG time :D

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

NO MAN NO! I love the titties... I totally do... You think I have a loose nut or something?

9. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

Man I really need reading glasses. Had to read your thread twice, thought you said you really hate tities.:doah: