Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

i hate to ask this but...

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by k5redneck, Nov 15, 2004.

1. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

i need help geting my 75 moved this week or weekend. why i cant say but paul has givein me the ok to move it to his house. its at the same place where we got pauls 83. it needs to be trailered because it still has no brakes and my trailer is still not done yet becasue of no money/job.
    please if anyone can help i done want it to be stolin from where its at now!! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

No can do, me bucko. Not only am I still sore at you for not comin to help us move (grumble, grumble, grumble /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif J/K) but we're havin to git back on over to the old house for the final clean up type crap.

Good luck!

3. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

im sorry about that allan, that was half my falt, half shawn's... heres whats going on some people (that i know) are planing to steal my 75 and part it out and this is no joke. my girl called me last night when i got home sayin that she was out with some people i know and they were talking about plans to steal it.....

4. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I want so much to do some things to said people , but that would really put a dent into my life from the flak I could get from the authorities . You should cut all ties to said people . Guys who would steal anything from anyone , let alone another four wheeler are first classes pieces of FECES . They are not worth the transfer case in their rigs . I hate people like that . Let them try to get your truck from my house , I don't play , daytime is dog , night time I just call the cops , if Michelle doesn't get to them first /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

5. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

ko so how much do you think the whole thing weighs? Once I get Wimpy back on the road I have access to a CAR trailer, emphasis on the CAR part, that I can borrow so if'n no one else can help ya maybe Wednesday or somethin like that I can schlep my butt out that way.

6. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

paul they are people that just started to hang around joe and friends of jason aka raquels ex/bf for now. the thing that pisses me off the most is that joe (who owns the house where the 75 is at) knows about everything wants me to sign a paper saying if anything gets stolen from his house its not his falt /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

7. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    ko so how much do you think the whole thing weighs?

[/ QUOTE ]

not much its only a motor, part of a cab, axles, and frame

8. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

I can help ya...

But my schedule is gonna be tight this weekend, cuz I gotta go to Tucson and pick up the truck I bought from Tim (mplogic)...

Maybe one evening thru the week?

Marv

9. pauly383

Anytime this week evenings works for me too . My alley is pretty long , but he has a tie rod and a column if you can't back down my alley /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

10. pauly383

Marv , in a rush Dave got it fetched today , my wife says they put it in front of my boat project because she wasn't home yet to let em in the backyard . So its done /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

ya....about that

today was a blast......

too small of trailer
    bad straps
    unbolted up rear axel
    lack of tool selection
    tight clearence
    no trailer lights
    a truck lacking oil to pull it with.."we fixed this problem"
    a hole crap load of "to do's" that didn't get done now

hmmm, sounds like a normal david and shawn adventure to me /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

thanks paul for doing that for him on short notice, and thanks to those who offered to help /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

wish you could have been there...seriously /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

thanks,

shawn....aka sheet metal masseur

12. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

shawn said it vey well.... thanks paul for the front yard /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif it sucks now i need to find some one to do my tube work now because i have cut off all the ties with the person that was going to do it for me.

shawn did mis some of the fun before he got there. one of the guy that was planing to steal the 75 was there. he dident say a word to me because i had my 44 mag. on my side /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif