Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I hate to say it but.....

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by sapper, Jun 13, 2004.

1. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

mud trucks are pretty damn cool. I was outside today and this monster 85 long bed came by to look at the blazer, he dwarfed my rig and its sitting on 40s with 8"s of lift. It was funny talking to the guy, he just put his 463 back on and wants to get the body repainted, the top of my head didnt come to the body line and im 6'2" something like 18"s of lift 44 boggers, 14ff/60 really well built mud rig, hopefully i get pics soon.

2. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Big tall beefy trucks are badass! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

So, when are you going to enter the skunk into the street class down the road from you? I would come down and watch that one. We need to get together and head down there one day with our trucks and watch the events.

4. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

The thing that keeps me out of that place is the cover charge, its pretty expensive from what i hear, but it is dumb that i live 2 miles from a big a$$ mud bog and never go, every other saturday i can hear those big engines going ape sh--

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Mudding is a blast. Low rpm crawling is cool, but high rpm slinging mud everywhere and on everybody-n-everything is sooooo much fun. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

6. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Yeah the Stomper is covered in mud right now from Friday, pulling a Wrangler out of a mud pit down the road from me.

7. SF87K5

SF87K5 1/2 ton status

That must have been a good looking truck.