Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I hated my truck

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by RatMan, May 10, 2003.

1. RatMan

RatMan 1/2 ton status

last night i drove to a friends house, just about 3 miles away. after i got there, my upper radiator house promptly blew on me /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif i was not happy. my k5 always has something go wrong when i need to go somewhere (in this case a party). thanksfully, it was a small problem and a quick fix. last night i was ready so sell that pos and buy me something else. i kept thinkin 'what could i get if i traded this in?' well, today i put a new hose on it and did some general fix-up stuff (oil change etc) and now im back to loving it! i guess i have some sorta attachment to it for some crazy reason. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Wait until you've owned yours for 11 years like I have. I've been married for 10 years and my oldest daughter is almost 6.........My K5 is part of the family. She took me on my honeymoon and brought both my girls home from the hospital.

What I'm trying to say is that after you've owned your truck for a while you'll be able to put up with anything she dishes your way. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

3. JimmyJuneau

JimmyJuneau 1/2 ton status

Its an addiction or something I think GM made these vehicles to brainwash you into keeping them.

4. 87sm465np208

87sm465np208 1/2 ton status

i will second that notion, i dont own a blazer i own a V10 truck, and i love the damn thing, emmissions test is soon and im biteing my nails hopeing it will pass, i still have all my emmissions equipment on it, im not one to fool around with stuff that is required by the state. but anyway, i hope to own my truck for as long as i can /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif, because i love the damn thing /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif