Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I Have 75 Hard Top w/ Rear window and Crank for sale in Los Angeles

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by malachi, Feb 6, 2005.

1. malachi

malachi Registered Member

I Have 75 Hard Top w/ Rear window and Crank for sale in Los Angeles. The Hard top is white. I haven't used it for years, I have all the hardware for it its just sitting in the garage taking up space. I would like to get rid of it make me an offer. You have to come get it I wouldn't have any idea how to ship it.

2. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

I know Blazekraze is looking for a top. His computer is down but I'll give him a call and let him know about yours, then he can use mine to get a hold of you. Is it double wall? What kind of shape? Send me pic's, please. He is going to see his parents in a few weeks in Cal even!

3. malachi

malachi Registered Member

Hey cmoe It's a standard 75 hard top full to the front windshield how do I know if it's double wall or not? It's a little dirty could probably use a paint job but the glass is all good and there arn't any cracks or chips in it. It's been kept in the garage so its been away from the elements. Overall I would say it is in good condition. I will take some pics in the next few days for you.

4. xnoahx

xnoahx 1/2 ton status

Im a little interested in it also, was wondering if you have any pics yet. My top is cracked in the back so getting one that is solid would be nice