Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

i have a chance to play football

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by tecton, Mar 28, 2004.

1. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

a crew leader for a team laying block for our new house...used to play for the denver bronco's, i went up there to meet him and he said that he could have me in shape by fall to go find a college to play at. he says i could pretty much pick any college as my height and phsyique make me a desireable item

well...im wondering. should i do it? i mean id atleast come away inshape and with an education. ive never played organized football before....im 6'8.

someone help, lol...i dont know what to do

2. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

GO 4 IT!!!!

3. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Do it, but make sure you enjoy football

Everyone wanted me to play football, but I hate playing football

4. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Yeah, make sure you enjoy actually playing football, because you will be hurtin after every game. You will suffer injuries, I don't know any college players who don't have a messed up knee or a forked up arm or something. IMO, I would do it only if you have a chance at going in the pros.

I guess I should ask which college you might play for though.... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

5. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

yeah i like to play

some ideas were WVU, ohio state, or oklahoma. personally i like oklahoma cause i hate snow and have reletives that are professors there.

but im not even worried about that now

6. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Hell, if you have a chance to play for those places then go for it. Especially OU....just be prepared to lose to the Longhorns! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif GO HORNS!

7. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

As long as your getting a free ride hell yeah go for it.Even if you never play a down its worth it then!College is expensive so when it can be free jump boy jump. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Hell, if you have a chance to play for those places then go for it. Especially OU....just be prepared to lose to the Longhorns! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif GO HORNS!

[/ QUOTE ]

You funny guy.....

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

When was the last time you guys beat us? Which Roosevelt was president?

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

9. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

You just wait! You damned okie dirt farmers are in for it...*cough*once mack brown gets booted*cough*... [​IMG]

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    You just wait! You damned okie dirt farmers are in for it...*cough*once mack brown gets booted*cough*... [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well my loser football team fan is patiently awaiting the exit of Mack Brown, then you must have the level of patience that most of us desire since it will be a long time until Mr. Brown finds himself no longer recieving checks payable to "Loser UT footbal coach."

11. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

[​IMG]

Yeah, if I ever run into Mack(I live at UT campus) I'll make sure that dumb bastard never coaches again...until then UT will beat everyone except OU and probably K State...