Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I have a daily driver!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Apr 18, 2005.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

YAY! The Saturn is running like a champ now! :D

I replaced the IAC, fuel filter, cleaned the intake manifold, ran a lot of injector cleaner through it and didn't do a thing to fix the problem. A friend of mine at school who left a Saturn dealer to come here said he thought it was the Coolant Temp Sensor. So on his recommendation to only get this part from a Saturn dealer I made the 45 minute drive to the nearest one(shows you how far out of the world I am here when a crappy car dealer isn't around), got my sensor. Burned my hand a slight bit puting it in, and now she runs great. Trans shifts better, starts right up, hopefully the mileage comes back up.

It got 21mpg on the 300 mile ride out here, that I wasn't impressed with(though it is about 4 times that of my Burb). But it was running very rich as well, so I think I'll be back up to 30mpg now :D

Now I need some CK5, Pirate4x4, and Bluetorch stickers for the windows, and maybe have my cousin or Yunit make me a sticker that says "4 Angry Squirrels under the hood" or something along those lines.

2. PhoenixZorn

PhoenixZorn 1/2 ton status

Damn... that's too funny... I put a sticker on my rear bumper that says "Got Rice." instead of "Got Rice?" but that was when I actually had a 4 inch exhaust tip just to make fun of the ricers...

3. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

How about the parody of the "Intel Inside" logo, but saying "4 hamsters inside", or squirrels, or whatever? I was gonna suggest hedgehogs, and had actually typed it, but then I thought Ruby might not find that sticker idea as humorous as I...

4. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I thought of Hedgehogs too. It didn't dawn on me till after my buddy said Gerbils. I may have to do that.

5. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Make a little chibi hedgehog with goggles and a flying scarf for the fender

6. PhoenixZorn

PhoenixZorn 1/2 ton status

Rofl Rj. =)