Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I have a great idea for the Blazer Bash!

Discussion in 'Blazer Bash' started by Paxx, Sep 3, 2003.

1. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

Let's move it forward by 3 days /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Well, my foremans called me into the office today to tell me that the 2 week shutdown the plant had during July/Aug counted as my 2 week vacation time for the year /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif (it wasn't optional)

So.. they are going out of their way and risking getting into trouble with the union to let me take 1 week of vacation which is nice of em but it's the week b4 blazer bash /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif So while you guys are going to be wheeling Moab, I'll be driving interstate home.

At least I still get to go to Pheonix to buy my K5 and hit Vegas /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. Although Vegas was added to the trip for my friend while BB03 was my treat.

I am still going to go to Moab for a couple of days though and will still get to meet some of you on Friday but will have to head home Saturday morning when the fun starts. I had made a post a few days ago asking if anyone had room for me in their rig to ride some of the harder trails out there so I could experience some extreme offroading and had a few offers /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif but now that I won't be there /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif is there anyone heading there a bit early that could maybe take me out on Friday or something? I am feeling pretty down since I got all excited about going only to find out it ain't gonna happen and a good trail ride would sure cheer me up /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Well thanks for reading my sad story /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
    ~Max

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

That sucks Max,

I won't have a back seat in but we will be there thursday afternoon depending on how the drive goes. At the very least we could have a few beers.../forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I'd like to check out your new K5 in person too. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Rene

3. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

For sure on the beers /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    I'm glad that I get to meet you guys anyways.

4. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

We're trying to get down there early, hopefully thursday sometime. We'll sort out where we stay and go from there.

5. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Sorry to hear about that.
    I might head out there early, maybe Tues. or Wed.?.
    I might have a free seat and would be happy to take you along as a co-pilot. I don't do the body damage runs though, ..sorry.
    Dave

6. jms

jms 1/2 ton status Author

Hey Dave, Lowrider here, I'll be there at least Thursday (possibly Wed.) nite, would like to hook up with you if you don't mind, maybe for a pre-Bash run on Friday?

7. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

Cool guys, I should be arriving thursday and I'll be leaving on Saturday real early. Rene how long do you figure from Vancouver to Moab? I am thinking saturday and sunday to get to Van then back to Pen (4-5hrs van to pen). Think it's do-able?

It's getting close now boys! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Of course Michael! I'll be at the same old place to start with (motel 6). Hell, I might spend a whole week out there /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif.