Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I have a hangover...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 89GMCSuburban, May 30, 2003.

1. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

Dear God, yesterday was my 21st birthday. 5 pitchers of Budweiser, 3 shots of Jeigermeister and one shot of goldshlager (sp) later, I don't remember the drive home (I had a buddy drive, but don't remember being along for it) and am still a little tipsy. BTW, I ate nothing the whole day before I drank. One thing I do remember, I was hitting on the bartenders girl! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif God, what a fun day...

2. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Jeigermeister

[/ QUOTE ]

Just hearing that word brings back awful memories. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Glad to hear you had fun.

Did you "drive the Porcelain bus"?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Budweiser

[/ QUOTE ]
    thats bad memories for me. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif
    cant even smell beer now. i get sick from it.. ewww

4. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

sounds like you had a blast /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

I'm quite glad I outgrew that stuff year's ago. yuuck. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

Sounds fun, and exactly like mine a few weeks ago, but I passed out in style getting into a friend's K5. Schmuck can vouch for this it was his blazer. I had a shot of Wild turkey followed by two straight of yager by two of tequila, drank a jack-n-coke to chill...back to drink two straight of vodka, another jack-n-coke, back for a chicken broth, the whole shaker, time to chill with a beer, back for 3 more specialty shots, half a mind eraser, this being about 2 1/2 hrs since I starter I was ready to call it quits. liek you dont remember the ride home, dropping off my date /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif or anything, just falling otu the truck and having my friend's fiance undress me for my rest by the porcelin bus, stayed there the rest of the night, nothing came back up....bout 18 shots

7. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Got a little ripped last night. Man I used to hammer them back, but I guess I'm a friggin lightweight or something now. I had 2 MGD's and a whiskey/seven before we left for the concert, then at the Reverend Horton Heat concert, I consumed 5 beers. Hit me all at once, pretty rough. Spent the night on my friend's couch cuddled up with his yellow lab. That's what I get for going out when the wife's outta town~! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

lol, nope, I was lucky, but I still don't remember half the night!