Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I Have a New Co-Driver

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Sep 29, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Through her diligent hard work and dedication, ChevyCaGal (Steph) introduced me to a talented co-driver yesterday and we immediately hit it off, so I would like to introduce to the CK5 world the new co-driver of the Stock Wannabe Prerunner K5, Spank A. Beaver.
    [​IMG]

With my journalism instincts, I had to interview Spanky after we made our agreement.

Now as you can see, Spanky is sort of short, so sometime this winter, we will be hitting the garage to fabricate Spanky a suspension seat (ala Mastercraft, Beard) that is custom fitted to him so he can ride on the dash.

During our talk, Spanky and myself decided that when finances are in order, we will debut the exclusive "SpankCam" to the world.

Now as you can see, Spanky carries around a bottle with him, and as this intrigued me, I had to ask what it was.

"Well Bubba," Spanky began, "it's some of the finest, purest virginal beaver oil from my home stomping grounds in Canada.

'And since I should warn you now, I am a High Priest of the Church of the Oil; so during my travels if I come across a non-believer of the benefits of beaver oil, then I am authorized by the Church to perform exorcisms on non-beleivers.

'It's hard to imagine, but there are people out in this world that have been inflicted with evil and they are blinded by the darkness. So during my exorcisms, I use this virginal oil, coming from only the finest of beaver oil deposits to annoint these poor souls."

Well that was totally understandable to me being a man's man; but the lumber Spanky is always carrying also piqued my interest.

"Well Bubba, that stick is a very powerful stick. There are times we run into a soul who so far gone from the power of beaver oil that I must unleash the 'Whupp'in Stick of Trim amongst these lost souls to protect me against their evil."

Now during our ride back to the Bubbawide in the Stock Wannabe Prerunner K5, Spanky was plotting the build-up of our ride and was impressed with the collection of parts in the back that will soon be a part of the truck.

I also told Spanky about CK5, so he's been surfing around today and has liked what he has found and told me that someday, he may become a supporting member and start posting up in the forums in the near future.

So with that, Spanky welcomes the CK5 world to follow him and myself in our travels throughout this great country and he hopes that once the "SpankCam" is operational, that he can provide some glorious shots of our adventures and would like to send out a special thanks to Steph for this meeting /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Now as you can see, Spanky is sort of short, so sometime this winter, we will be hitting the garage to fabricate Spanky a suspension seat (ala Mastercraft, Beard) that is custom fitted to him so he can ride on the dash.

[/ QUOTE ] Beard just came out with one in her size, the all new BEARDED CLAM SEAT by beard.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Beard just came out with one in her size, the all new BEARDED CLAM SEAT by beard.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

But 'fumes, Spanky is male....... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif He does have a sister though, Lica Beaver..........

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    But 'fumes, Spanky is male.......

[/ QUOTE ] All the better just stuff him in the crack.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    But 'fumes, Spanky is male.......

[/ QUOTE ] All the better just stuff him in the crack.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to layoff the crack. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

Welcome aboard Spanky.

Spanky cam - This aught to be good... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

welp bubba you just came out with another very well writen piece of comedy. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif but please lets not get into soooooooooooooooooooooooo many beaver posts nemore. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    welp bubba you just came out with another very well writen piece of comedy. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif but please lets not get into soooooooooooooooooooooooo many beaver posts nemore. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Comedy? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

This is a serious post mister. When it comes spring time, everywhere you will see me and the Stock Wannabe Prerunner K5, Spanky will be right there with me. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Now if you want comedy, just watch the TV in a week and a half for a show called "The UT Football Team Gets Their Butts Kicked Yet Again By OU" show. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. 77Jimmy

77Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Preach on, Brother Spanky! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif "Spread" the good word! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Frankly, I'm a little bit frightened of what the SpankCam may actually show. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

11. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

it made me laugh. serious or not still funny. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

we'll see about the ut ou game but hopefully ut can pull something out of their ass to win this game. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif