Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

i have a quick question

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Snoopy26, Nov 25, 2005.

1. Snoopy26

Snoopy26 Newbie

does anyone know of any K5 clubs in MA iv been looking for one please any help would be greatly apreasheated. thanks

2. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

3. 6.2puller

6.2puller 1/2 ton status

Personally I would not consider any club that is in the area and not a member of the www.nea4wd.org

The clubs in the association hold ALL the private trails in Mass, NH and Vt. If you want to wheel in this area you are stuck on Class VI unmantained roads or private trails.

I am VP of www.NEWJO.org but we are a jeep club primarily though anyone can join. Problem you would have with us is that most of the guys are not carying tools or spares for your rig unless you have a jeep, so you would be on your own for fixes other than manpower. Thats not to say you would be left behind because we never would but it could make trail fixes interresting.

I think your best fit would be Freedom Trailriders. They have atleast 2 K10s in the club. One runs 1tons and the other is working on it. Beast on here is one of them and a founding member of the club so he can give you more info. They are members of the NEA4WDC so they get onto our private trails.

Here is an idea of what kind of trails we have available privatly if you are a member of the NEA. Its big so dialup beware
    http://neow.danslife.com/files/2/Tour De Rocks 2005 first.wmv

4. Snoopy26

Snoopy26 Newbie

wow thanks man thats more then enough info ya cause ima gonna get a k5 but i want to make sure there is a club i could join cause i like to wheel with other poeple.

5. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

one big problem for ya now. you have found ck5 and you will be adicted to it.

6. Snoopy26

Snoopy26 Newbie

yup i already am :k5: