Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I have another idea Steve

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by mudfanatic, Sep 17, 2000.

1. mudfanatic

mudfanatic 1/2 ton status

I think that not everybody on this list is interested in guns, how about making the land use topic area a duplicate area, land use/gun control area.
    Dan

<font color=red>get involved with land issues or lose the land</font color=red>

2. Rockblazer

Rockblazer 1/2 ton status

You mean like Non-4x4 related right? Just kidding. How about Sportsman/outdoors? Todd

"You're right... I don't understand that Jeep thing!"

3. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

No offense, but how about just Blazer stuff. That way, there's more bandwidth.

<font color=purple>L8r,

.Riz.<font color=purple>

4. mudfanatic

mudfanatic 1/2 ton status

No rockblazer, because landuse is blazer and 4x4 related, actually landuse and gun control is political, maybe we should have a political area.

<font color=red>get involved with land issues or lose the land</font color=red>

5. Rockblazer

Hey Mud how about "You have the Right to remain silent"... "Your government will love you for it"! Actually, it is Blazer stuff to some of us. (stuff in a Blazer). Slightly more important than the next Poke' mon movie!

6. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

Wow that was harsh.

[​IMG]

7. Rockblazer

Seems like there is a pretty good size interest in the gun control arena, I definately think it's a great idea! That is making a post area for it!

8. chaka73

chaka73 1/2 ton status

Hey Rockblazer actually guns do go in Blazers or dont tell me that when you go trail riding for the weekend you dont take your gun with you for self defense I know I do or unless you dont have one than you dont have to worry about gun control but I know that who ever owns a legal gun they worry about all the BS laws about gun control I dont mean any disrespect just my two cents.

check out my new site, thanks Steve!
    http://chaka73.coloradok5.com

9. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

If you guys want to discuss guns and such, then do it in the non-4x4 related area. Don't get me wrong, I own several guns myself and feel very strongly about my rights to have them, but this after all is the 4x4 section. There has been a ton of voting, gun and political posts here lately and I don't see why. Steve has set up an area on Coloradok5 just for that, I think we should all start using it. I will probably get a lot of guff about this but I also have the right to freedom of speach !

<font color=purple>L8r,

.Riz.<font color=purple>