Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I have been a 4WPW supporter but now..................

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Derf00, Nov 15, 2001.

1. Derf00

Derf00 1/2 ton status

Since 4WPW is an advitiser I won't openly rip them a new one, but this deal is a killer. Almost a month ago I ordered my 37" SSR's and wheels and planned on picking them up while on a trip to Dallas this weekend. Two weeks ago I called the guy I ordered them from and he stated that everthing was there and read to go. Today I thought it would be a good idea to check to make sure everything was ready for pickup. The guy I ordered them from wasn't there and I had to talk to someone else. Well this guy has a different story, the tires are there, but the wheels didn't make it. WELL SH***!!!

Well come hell or high water, the lift and D60 and 14B are going on this weekend and I guess I will have to live with a set of ghetto tires and wheels for a week or two.

Just had to blow off a little steam.

Derf00

2. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

It amazes me how many stories a person can hear and still buy from the losers. :rolleyes: Sorry steve, but I can't stand up for a company like this. ORD, hell yes...FWPW, hell no.

Sorry Derf, but no sympathy from me...you've been here long enough, you should have known better [​IMG]

Sherman, Tx
    <font color=red>The blazer's almost on the road....anyone got tree fiddy?</font color=red>

3. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

take a number, brah. the line ends around the building...[​IMG]

-Zakk
    '77 K5 SB 400 TH350 NP203 p/t 6" Lift D60 14BFF 4.10's 36"Wrangler II's

[​IMG] CK5's MOAB 2002 OR BUST!! [​IMG]

4. HispanicPanic

HispanicPanic 1/2 ton status

not to brown nose or anything but i have had ZERO problems with those guys and i dont have a 4wp here in town so i order all my stuff and have had no prob. anyway im sorry to hear that man that really sux

<font color=purple>I put the Panic in Hispanic</font color=purple>[​IMG]
    <a target="_blank" href=http://4x4.alloffroad.com>4x4.alloffroad.com</a>

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator