Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

i have mono

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bryguy00b, Apr 12, 2004.

1. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

yeap, sucks no wonder ive been feelin like a run over peice of poop the last few days haha..

and my computer also crapped out on me 4 days ago, thank god im back on ck5! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. SS66

SS66 1/2 ton status

See what happens when you kiss multiple men in one weekend? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Just kidding

3. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

hahah
    it kinda ticks me of cause theres really only one person i think i could have gotten it from and thats from my now of 3 days ex girlfriend, and shes like oh i better go to the docters and have me checked you probobly gave it to me.

umm yea right, i think u would know it if u had it /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif ohh god am i glad i dumbed her lol /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif (and no, i didnt dump her because i thought she gave me mono lol)

4. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

my cuz had it about 6 years ago, sleepy. that sucks man. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

5. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

not even so much that, just i get worn out so quick from stuff, and my damn throut hurts! lol

6. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I had mono last year this time. You can get it from alot of other things than kissing, but it's mainly kissing because it's spread by saliva. So it could be anything from someone sneezed and it travelled to you, or sharing a burger with someone. I learned that from my doctor /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

7. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

theres only one girl ive kissed this year, and i shared some drinks with a couple of my friends, so..its possible i suppose but the only other person thats felt kinda bad has been the girl so..

8. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Hope yah get better. I was out of school for 3 weeks until I actually could go. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

9. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

i dunno it must be a mild version cause im not that beat but maybe its cause im on vacation now haha , but i push carts at my work, and just 8 carts through the parking lot and by the time i get them in im like totally out of breath lol so that kinda sucks, but i dont work all week so its all good

10. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    only one girl ive kissed this year

[/ QUOTE ]
    Damn dude, you need to get out more often! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

j/k, hope yer feelin better...

11. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

I had it and didn't even know it until I noticed my lymph nodes on my neck were swollen and tender. Went to the doctor just to see what it was and he ran a test and said yep you have mono. Didn't miss any school or anything. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Another girl at school had it and had to miss the whole year and take it over. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

12. Pookster

Pookster 1/2 ton status

THats why you should always have a drink with more than 70 proof in hand to sterilize your mouth. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif