Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I have pictures of my some of my projects posted.

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by AntAZBlaz, Apr 3, 2002.

1. AntAZBlaz

AntAZBlaz 1/2 ton status

I currently have pictures of my stereo/battery rework with 1/0awg cable. I also have pictures of my ORD Steering brace and 4 inch dropped steering arm. There is one picture of my interior, which I am currently working on to reduce the heat inside the cab.
    Let me know what you think.

http://www.public.asu.edu/~antyk/blazer.html

anthony

2. bigblue

bigblue 1/2 ton status

good job...

3. AntAZBlaz

AntAZBlaz 1/2 ton status

Thanks it's been a lot of work but a lot of fun as well. I just added the pictures ot the new Edelbrock water pump, and the new Flexalite fan at the bottom.

4. CaptCrunch

CaptCrunch 1/2 ton status

Looks good... nice rig

5. AntAZBlaz

AntAZBlaz 1/2 ton status

I have some pictures finally posted of the interior job that was done.
    http://www.public.asu.edu/~antyk/blazh.html
    The only thing that you can not see is the dynamat that went down before the carpet went done I also used a layer of heat shield in the front and a layer of cushion that allowed me to hide my wires. Take a look and let me know what you think.
    Anthony

6. Bone85K5

Bone85K5 1/2 ton status

Where did you get the Hell Roaring unit, how much was it, and the florescent tubes...I cannt find them at the JCWhittney site...do you have a link exactly where they are. I looked all over that site and didnt see anything. Also the drivers side battery trey...where did you get it? LMC?

7. AntAZBlaz

AntAZBlaz 1/2 ton status

You know that was one of the things that took my a long time to find was that light I never saw that light in the regular catalog and I never found them on the web site. I received a smaller flyer that was specifically for trucks and it had the lights listed in there. You might want to request that truck catalog and check it out. Other then that you might want to describe it too them over the phone. Just be sure that they are sending you a white florescent bulb. The particular one that I ordered had two versions, the one that I ordered which was a single bulb style and the also had a dual bulb style.
    The Hellroaring unit came from http://www.hellroaring.com/bic75300.htm
    The price brake down is as follows BIC-75300A $149.95, Remote Module $39.95, and there was also the fuse holder that I bought but I did not see it listed on the web site, I think there is a picture of it under the audio section.
    As for the battery tray I just picked up from the Chevy dealer. You can order then from anywhere though. Let me know if you need any more info.
    Anthony