Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I have the Dreaded Nap Disease!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by shane74, Jul 10, 2002.

1. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Ever had one of those days when you just can't wake up?? Man, I think I'm gonna fall asleep at my desk! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

2. bobsurf

bobsurf 1/2 ton status

Happens to me everyday after lunch, I call it "Food Coma".

3. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Yep, I think I get that too. Maybe I should stay hungry??

4. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color="blue"> I almost took us off the road on the way home because I was falling asleep behind the wheel ! I need a swift kick in the seeds to keep me awake right about now ! /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif </font color>

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

it this mother f@cking heat /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

6. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

I agree, Im so tired of sweating. The humidity really makes it bad. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

7. yeild2me

yeild2me 1/2 ton status

sounds like Epstein-Barr virus!! or more than likely "Boredashellatwork" very common in the good ole US of A!!!

8. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Actually I do that when I'm at work...pack a small lunch and stay a bit hungry all day/or night. If I have a big lunch all I want afterwards is a nap.../forums/images/icons/blush.gif

The heat sure makes it worse though...imagine having to put on the coveralls, leather welding gloves and all in this heat/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

Rene

9. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

yeppers, something about being warm and having a full tummy that just makes ya wanna lay down to sleep. hehe, it sucks when you're at work or school... but one has to admit that it feels great on a warm summer day. Have a huge lunch, maybe a BBQ... and then lounge in the hammock or on a cozy couch all afternoon. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

J

10. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

SHUT UP!! YOU'RE MAKIN' ME TIRED ALREADY!! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

11. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

It's BaaAAaaack! I went to the Mongolian Grill for lunch today. I need toothpicks to hold my eyes open! Somebody heelll......zzzZZZZZzzzz....zzzZZZZzzzzz

12. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

LOL... nap time for someone! The "food coma" thingy can be fixed if you exercise a little every day. This summer I started riding 7-10 miles on my mountain bike every night... and I can notice a difference. More energy, loosig weight, and I can't fall asleep until 11pm! MORE TIME TO POST UP ON CK5!!! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

-Dan