Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I haven't done it yet,but here it goes.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by UseYourBlinker, Sep 16, 2002.

1. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

I haven\'t done it yet,but here it goes.

(RANT) WTF! the economy sucks ass. I've been looking for a fulltime ,or decent part time for a year. I've tried hardware stores,warehouses,the city,and many other places. 99% of the businesses around except applications,but are not hiring. I just got word from my girlfriend that she might be axed from her job by the end of this month. She started working at the main office for the City of Fremont. Full benefits,and getting paid over $20 an hour. We were looking at apartments to finally move out of the parent's houses,but it look's like we are not gonna be able to afford it. I need to selling crack! CAN I HAVE A FAWKING BREAK!! (RANT OVER)

2. mercercadet

mercercadet 1/2 ton status

Re: I haven\'t done it yet,but here it goes.

Don't worry...the economy will kick up after we go and blow iraq to hell and back /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif ...sorry to hear that your havin a hard time man...best of luck

3. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

*noangel jumping on the rant bandwagon*

I hear you. We lost a huge grant at my job and one of the programs that I'm the Coordinator of,closed.(a very big deal in the area North of me, lots of low income families and children are being affected)
    I look in the paper and the jobs that are available are either really crappy, 15 hrs a week, 75 miles away and way less money. I have my resume on 2 job search web sites too and no luck. My ex-husband lost his job too. They were downsizing so they told him he could take a $30,000/year pay cut or a six month severance pay(which he took at his current pay) Needless to say, when he finds a new job he won't be starting at $65,000 like he was making. That will mean less money for me and my son. I'm going nuts too and we are not alone, that's for sure!!
    *noangel steps down*

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Job huntinng can be a PITA. I agree, the econmy sucks. I wouldn't start selling crack. You'd be on call 24 hours a day, and crackheads are annoying !!!! Besides, robbing a bank sounds like more fun, rob one near the mountins and let them try to keep up off road !!!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

5. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

I'm with ya. Swinging wrenches in a little podunk garage whilst my marketing BA collects dust because no one in this area is hiring. At least next year I will have wasted another 6 grand on my master's. If you decide to sell crack, need a partner? /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif