Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I hope none of you are from Nebraska...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Mar 13, 2006.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

... because about 87% of every act of complete stupidity on the road and horrible parking is performed by a person from Nebraska... Seriously, I can't believe how many Nebraskans come into my state and try to kill me with their crazy driving antics, then go and take 5 parking spaces somewhere...

That is all...

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Dude, you want too see bad driving ?? Come up here to western SD. I swear most of these people think they're still on a horse.

3. chopped&bobbed77burb

chopped&bobbed77burb 1/2 ton status

I got you both beat :D . come to Oregon and watch all the Cali drivers drive in the rain or snow :haha: . we just had a little snow last week and I saw a few up at shwab's getting snow tires put on :rolleyes: .

4. spongeidys

spongeidys 1/2 ton status

for the last 3 days everyone in my state is either out to make me severly paranoid with their sporadic driveing or they just wanna piss me off to no end.....today on the way home from school some jackass was driveing in the middle of the highway so noone could get around him....even when he was on his own side of the road i was afraid to pass cause he would just sporadicly go from his lane completly into the other one

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

:bow: :haha: :haha: :haha: