Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

i just asked my stepdad what car he had that had white interior and

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by R72K5, Jan 1, 2004.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

he says it was a 67 GTO and it was green metallic exterior! wow /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif i barely remember it though,

thats cool

2. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    he says it was a 67 GTO and it was green metallic exterior! wow /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif i barely remember it though,

thats cool

[/ QUOTE ]

My '78 Malibu has factory White Vinyl Buckets, seats, door panels/trim, and a black center console with black dash and carpet. Looks cool but impossible to keep clean!!! White Vinyl seats... Only in the '70's!!!

3. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

In HS I drove a yellow 56 Crown Vic with a mostly white interior...black dash and black inserts in the door panels...T Bird 312 w/ solid cam, glasspacks, Chrome reverse rims w/Baby Moons...it got me laid more than a few times...one of the few cars I really would wish to have back...

In 56 my Grandmother had a Pink Crown Vic w/white interior...and in 63 she bought an Impala SS...Cranberry w/ white 327 4spd...I had a Very cool Grandma... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

I had a 79 Malibu Classic, Candy Apple Red exterior, White interior except for the red dash and carpet /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif,.. Hydraulic lifted all the way around w/gold Daytons. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif Aaahhh, those were the High School days. This brings back memories of my Concord front loading cassete player . /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

I had a 1966 Olds Toronado, teal exterior, white interior. Wish I still had it.