Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I just bought....(and some other random facts about my day)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BigOrange90Jimmy, Oct 26, 2006.

1. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

....two pair of black Dickies cargo pants, two black Dickies short sleeve work shirts, a black Dickies belt, two t-shirts, a package of sponges, a Clorox toilet cleaner tablet, two two-liter Pepsi's, and a 40-pack of Tostino's Pizza Rolls.

The clothes are for my new job that I'm starting tomorrow, and the rest I'll leave up to you to figure out. :haha:

Yay! I'm a "tire-changer" now. The lawnmower season has ended, so I had nothing to work on. I needed a new job so that I could pay some bills, and the tire changing job just popped up. It's not bad either. Enclosed building, heated, nice new tools, and making $8 an hour. I start tomorrow!

So....what did YOU buy today?

2. koldsimer

koldsimer 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

5.5hp 5 gallon wet/dry vac and a 4ft fiberglass ladder.

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

A three pack of propane, gatorade and some gels. sounds like I'mma make a b@mb and your gonna dispose of the bodies and kolds gonna be the cleaner....Can't be too careful what with being on a watch list an all...:p:

4. koldsimer

Goooooo Team!

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

We should all get matching decoder rings...

6. koldsimer

The feds would be knockin' on our doors for sure. "Sir, I understand that you have matching decoder rings?"

7. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Nothing today, but I moved one of my K-10's up to the garage so I can cut the frame in two. :D

8. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

found a HP Dana 60 today, sitting right under my nose... went over to a friend from work's house to pick up his tailpipe expander so i could put the pipes on the K20, and there it sat in the driveway... gonna give him a couple days to think it over then make him an offer.

9. 73k5blazer

73k5blazer Unplug the matrix cable from the back of your head Premium Member

Wonder twin powers, activate!

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

You guys don't push snow over the winter ?? Were doing fall clean up's around here. . We’re also doing a lot of aeration and power raking. Been getting the plow trucks ready. Had a couple of engines rebuilt. I’m not a diesel mechanic, so the boss man had his cousin who is one go through them. I’m sure I could have done them, but it wasn’t my call. I’m looking forward too pushing snow this winter. Don’t really want too get out and shovel walks, but most of our accounts are commercial properties with little to no shoveling involved. But there are a few residences where I’ll be shoveling walks. No biggie, all part of the job.