Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I just found out how important I am

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BIG*RED, Jun 14, 2005.

1. BIG*RED

BIG*RED 1/2 ton status

so the ex and i have been talking for a couple days now about getting together tonight or tomorrow night...was really looking foward to this, as its her birthday thursday and tonight and tomorrow night was the only times we could get together..with her leaving town, and me having to go back into the hospital

well i just heard from her..and shes not comming over tonight becasue she wants to shampoo her carpets....

Sweet, shampooing carpets is more important than me...i've done everything short of smacking her upside the head with a 2x4 to get her to realize that "carpets needing to be cleaned" "softball games that she hates" "softball practice" and all her other excusses will always be here..there will always be another practice, or game, or dirty carpet..but i will not always be here. She even told me the other night, that after I die she will "think of me and miss me every single day" and i'm sitting here thinking "why wait until i die, to think of me and miss me" why not think about it now..when i'm still here and you can pick up a phone and call me, or meet me somewhere, and share a laugh and a smile?

Oh and as for tomorrow night..thats a no go eaither...she said she might be able to come over early tomorrow morning...so obvisoully our plans for tomorrow night are out too.

And its not just her, i have had two other people cancel with lame ass excusses...

You know guys i'm giving up..i'm tired of caring about anyone, I'm tired of trying to get people to realize that my time here is very limited. I'm tired of trying to get a few more laughs and smiles shared with people i care about.
    I'm susposed to go back into the hospital and be a "guinee pig" and try to save my life..but honestly I don't want to anymore..i'm at the point that i'm about to just turn off the phone, lock the doors and sit in the dark and wait.

I can't beleave dirty carpets are more important then my life :(

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I'm sorry man. I still say just get drunk and do your own thing. I can't stand it when lame excuses/reasons come first. Its one of the reasons I ended things with Tshy. She always had some stupid ass thing that kept her from bothering to call me or return a phone call. Really showed how important I was. I know how heartbreak feels(especially at the moment) but I say just go on with what time you have and live it to the fullest. Chasing her for the rest of your time, is that really what you want to do? Lame excuse after lame excuse?

3. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

dude i am going to get you on IM.

4. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

if you lived near me i think i would hang with you any day. you are kind of like me just want to have fun with someone or just play with trucks. people avoid others when thay are sick , cause thay think thay can get what you have or just cant be bothered. sorry for the socalled friends that dumped ya for lam stuff. why are you going back to the hospital? i might have missed this one. good luck.

5. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

If I was dying, I would do whatever it took to survive. I wanna see my daughters graduate, get married and provide me with a couple of grandsons. I wanna take the kids to Disneyland and the ocean. When I retire I want to buy a big sucking motorhome and hit the roads with my honey and visit all the CK5ers I've known for 25 years.....

You need to find something to live for, RIGHT NOW!!!! Quit trying to rely on other people to help you through this- 99% of people out there will disappoint you with their selfishness. Have you ever asked anybody to help you move? Same concept. You find out who your friends are in a time of need.

If they can't/won't help you, you need to start looking eleswhere for the help and support you require. Are there any self-help groups in your community? It might be worth checking. Just don't give up, brother. We're here for you. That has to count for something, no?

6. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

yeah him family HERE has his back, but paul his town is so small there is not too much help to be had.:grin:

7. JIM88K5

JIM88K5 1/2 ton status

Easy for me to say... But I say this chick can go piss up a rope. You obviously are not paying attention to the fact that she is blowing you off ! No girl is worth your giving up on your self. Give up on her. You say she'll think about you when your gone... Sh1t so will I ! And a lot of others here will too ! Stop looking for sympathy and look for strength in your self. If she does not not want to take part in your life as it is now due to your illness, I say she is of weak character. Sorry for bashing your ex girl but dude I think you need to take care of number ONE and thats YOU !! Give her a dose of her own medicine and tell her to eat sh-t. Pull your self up, go to the hospital and do what it takes. Life is way to precious to throw away.

8. google

google 1/2 ton status

You stink at this sled dog. Quit trying to make him feel better. You depress me and i'm fine. :haha: :haha:

9. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I can make people feel weird or sad on a great day :D

10. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

I'm hoping that me telling you in the pm that I don't have time to help ya with your radiator install isn't being interpreted as a lame ass excuse...The fact that you didn't respond makes me wonder. Anyways I really am runnin 100mph these past couple months, I've been to Yuba City, Auburn, Sacremento, and Roseville all within the past two days. I've been to every lumber yard in town and Lowes, Home Depot and Sams Club which as you know are all atleast 45 minutes away. All within the last 2 days or so. I've taught myself plumping, electrical, capentry, drywall, AC work all within the past month.

Oh yeah, for those that are wondering wtf, sheoldeblaze and myself both live in the same town, just haven't met yet. :)

Anyways, I just want ya to know that I wasn't blowin ya off or givin a lame excuse. I'd love to hang with ya soon as the schedual levels out a bit and I can enjoy some free time. I still have your phone # saved, so don't count me out brother... :D

And maybe I'm playing the devils advocate with this, but after seeing a few of your posts regarding your "ex" and the way things transpire between the two of you, it sounds to me like you need to tell her kick rocks. You're makin yourself miserable stressin over someone who, through all outward appearances, doesn't give a damn. Do yourself a favor and tell her to get bent.